PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
Occupancy : 2022
400 to 1,000 sqft.
LNX is a new development coming soon to the Junction Triangle neighborhood. This location provides easy access to transportation with Bloor GO Station and Dundas West Station just a stone’s throw away, and the Gardiner Expressway close by. There are convenient retail stores nearby, and the Stock Yards Village is a short distance away, offering residents the convenience and comfort they desire. Travel will not be a worry for residents at LNX, with the best of the city at their fingertips.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s
Address: 2376 Dundas St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dundas & Bloor
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Storeys / Suites: 24 Storeys / 361 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) : Lormel Homes
- Architect(s): RAW Design
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Multiple transit options available with stops just steps away from the building on Dundas and Bloor.
- Conveniently located next to Bloor GO and across the street from Dundas West Station, making travel throughout the GTA easy.
- Just a 5-minute drive to the Gardiner Expressway.
- Convenient shopping options available with a FreshCo and Shoppers Drug Mart located next door and Loblaws, LCBO, and Pizza Nova across the street.
- Only 7 minutes away from Stock Yards Village, featuring over 50 stores for all your shopping needs.
- Developed by Lormel Homes, a well-established builder with a track record of delivering high-quality homes in various projects including Horizon, Fletcher’s Park, and The Crossing.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR LNX
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements