PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
564 Units | 26 Storeys
Occupancy : 2022
417 - 1,164 SqFt
$1,826 - $2,951 Per SqFt
Lillian Park Condos offers a prime location in the heart of Midtown Toronto with breathtaking views. The building is situated near the Yonge Eglinton Centre, Eglinton Subway and future LRT Station, providing easy access to transportation. Residents will also enjoy the convenience of being surrounded by a variety of shops, restaurants and other amenities, making this the ultimate destination for a condominium lifestyle in Toronto.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s
LILLIAN PARK Details
Address: 33 Dunfield Ave, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge & Eglinton
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Storeys / Suites: 26 Storeys / 564 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) : CollecDev, Shiplake Management Company
- Architect(s): Kohn Shnier Architects, CMV Group architects, Rafael + Bigauskas Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Landscape Architect: gh3
- Interior Designer: gh3
- Commissioning: EQ Building Performance Inc.
- Manufacturer: HAUSER INDUSTRIES
- Security: Live Patrol Inc.
- Other: EQ Building Performance Inc., Snaile Inc.
24 Hour Concierge Service
Fitness Centre & Yoga Studio
Pools & Hot Tub
Green Roof Deck
Billiards & Game Room
Business Centre with Co-Work Space
Steam Rooms and Saunas
Lillian Park Condos, located in the heart of Midtown Toronto, offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live the life you’ve always wanted. With convenient access to transportation, shopping, dining, and entertainment options, this condo promises to be the ultimate in urban living.
- Only steps away from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, which will provide fast and efficient travel across Toronto.
- A 5-minute walk from the Eglinton Subway Station, connecting you to both downtown and uptown Toronto.
- Located near Davisville, known for its recreational facilities, shopping, and vibrant nightlife.
- In the midst of Toronto’s fastest growing and second largest employment center, Yonge & Eglinton, with a 28% increase in jobs in the past 5 years and home to corporations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Canadian Tire headquarters.
- Easy access to the Allen Expressway, the DVP, and downtown Toronto.
- In close proximity to the popular Beltline Trail, a 9km cycling and walking path that passes through some of Toronto’s most beautiful neighborhoods.
- Developed by Collecdev, a company known for their innovative approach to development, attention to detail, and commitment to quality.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR LILLIAN PARK
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements