KORT VIEW CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
Royalpark Homes is developing the Kort View Condominiums, a new luxury condo development in Vaughan. The pre-construction project is located in the Woodbridge neighborhood at 9681 Islington Avenue and Napa Valley Avenue. Kort View Condos offers residents the chance to live near the Kortright Conservation Area while still being near a variety of urban amenities. Kort View Condos is located near Highways 27, 407, and 400, as well as Vaughan Mills, Big Box Stores, Parks, Conservation Areas, and more, making it a convenient location for residents.
KORT VIEW CONDOS Details
Address: Islington Ave & Napa Valley Ave, Vaughan
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Agreements
- Builder (s) : Royalpark Homes
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Marketing Company: International Home Marketing Group and Maverick Graphics Inc.
- Sales Company: International Home Marketing Group
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Rooftop Pool & Spa
- Kort View Condominiums by Royalpark Homes is a luxury condo development in Vaughan, located at 9681 Islington Ave and Napa Valley Ave in the Woodbridge neighborhood.
- Residents will enjoy peaceful views of the Kortright Conservation Area, a 325-hectare woodland with leading-edge sustainable education programs and events.
- The development is located close to major highways such as Hwy 27 (3 mins), Hwy 407 (10 mins), and Hwy 400 (7 mins) for easy commuting.
- Vaughan Mills, a popular shopping destination with over 200 stores and services, is just minutes away, as well as SmartCentres Vaughan Northwest (6 mins) which offers a variety of retailers, services, and dining options.
- Vaughan’s downtown area also features a range of Big Box Stores, including IKEA, Canadian Tire, Chapters, The Home Depot, and Costco, all easily accessible in minutes.
- Vaughan has over 10,000 acres of green space, including Elder’s Mills Nature Reserve, Kortright Conservation, Nashville Conservation Reserve, and Boyd Conservation Park, among others.
- Royalpark Homes has over 30 years of experience and is dedicated to providing a quality product and a pleasurable home-buying experience to every homeowner in Ontario.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR KORT VIEW CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements