Kipling Station Condos
PRICES STARTING FROM $400,000's
Kipling Station Condos is a new mixed-use condo project by CentreCourt Developments in Etobicoke. This pre-construction project will sit at 5251 Dundas Street West near the Six Points and Islington City Centre neighborhoods. This modern condo will be a 52-story building with 572 luxurious suites and retail space. The residential units will be available in 424 one-bedroom units, 92 two-bedroom units, and 56 three-bedroom units.
Kipling Station Condos Details
Developer: CentreCourt Developments
Building Type: High-Rise Condominium
Address: 5251 Dundas St W, Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B1
Pricing: Starting from $ 400’s!
Stories / Suites: 52 Storeys / 572 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
- Builder (s) : CentreCourt
- Architect(s): BDP Quadrangle
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Kipling Station Condos will be located in a transit-oriented, family neighborhood that is in the middle of significant growth. The area is attracting more people as it grows in infrastructure, including transit hubs and real estate-providing more employment opportunities.
- This area is extremely family-oriented, providing a host of everyday essentials, parks, and schools nearby. Parks such as Greenfield Park, Cloverdale Park, and Silver Hill Park can be found within walking distance from the condo. Families can also enjoy weekends at Cloverdale Mall 7 minutes away and Sherway Gardens just 15 away.
- This neighborhood is home to many city amenities making it a central and connected place to live and invest in. In fact, this condo address scores a near-perfect 98 transit score. Just down the road future residents and locals can walk over to the Kipling Station Transit Hub which is home to TTC, MiWay, and GO Transit and has connections to the subway, trains, and buses.
- As part of the existing TTC service, Kipling Station is served by Line 2 (Bloor-Danforth), with Kipling Station being the westerly terminus of Line 2. This line extends from Kipling Station to Kennedy Station in Scarborough, providing east-west access throughout the City of Toronto.
- As part of the existing GO Transit service, Kipling Station is part of the GO Transit Milton line corridor which provides a connection from Union Station and Downtown Toronto to Milton and which connects to GO Bus service extending as far west as the University of Waterloo Campus in Kitchener-Waterloo. In terms of GO Bus service, Kipling Station provides connections through Mississauga all the way to Guelph.
- It goes without saying this condo will sit in the heart of a central transit hub with bus and train routes readily available at your fingertips. As more condominiums are proposed and constructed here we can expect this area to see a huge increase in population and desirability.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Kipling Station Condos
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements