PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
Kingly Condos is situated in the heart of Downtown Toronto on King Street, west of Spadina. With multiple transportation options at your fingertips, including the Spadina Streetcar and quick access to Union Station, you’ll have effortless mobility throughout the city. The bustling Financial District is just moments away, and some of Toronto’s top universities, such as the University of Toronto and Ryerson University, are less than 10 minutes away. This location truly has everything you could possibly need and more.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s
KINGLY CONDOS Details
Address: 602 King St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: King & Portland
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Storeys / Suites: 15 Storeys / 116 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) : Allied Properties
- Architect(s): Hariri Pontarini Architects, Wallman Architects
- Interior Designer(s): IIBYIV Design
Landscape Architect: Claude Cormier + Associés
Engineering: RJC Engineers
Other: entro, Myles Burke Architectural Models, Peter McCann Architectural Models Inc., Trillium Architectural Products
- Kingly Condos, located in the heart of downtown Toronto on King Street just west of Spadina, offers residents everything they could possibly need.
- With a 96/100 Walk Score and 100/100 Transit Score, residents have easy access to multiple transportation options such as the Spadina Streetcar, the King St W & Spadina Ave Streetcars, and the St Andrew Subway Station.
- The development is just 5 minutes from the bustling Financial District, which is home to over 200,000 jobs and will also be the new location for Tim Horton’s headquarters.
- In close proximity to Kingly Condos are exciting venues such as the Rogers Centre, the Harbour Front Centre, the Air Canada Centre, and many more, as well as hundreds of restaurants, retail, and entertainment options.
- The development is also just 7 minutes from Toronto’s hospital district and 7-9 minutes from universities such as Ryerson, the University of Toronto, and OCAD. Kingly Condos is being developed by Allied Properties, who have a proven track record with successful developments such as King Toronto Condos, Strada Apartments, and 19 Duncan Apartments.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR KINGLY CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements