PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Block Developments is introducing JJunction SQ Condos, a fresh and exclusive condominium development in Toronto that will be available for pre-construction purchase. The project will be situated at 410 Keele St, in The Junction neighbourhood, positioned between the primary intersection of Keele and Dundas Street West. The boutique-style condominium will span 6 floors and feature 65 residential suites, including 5 live/work units, making it an attractive prospect for potential investors.
JUNCTION SQUARE Details
Developer: Block Developments
Address: 410 Keele St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Keele St & Dundas St W
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500s
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives:* Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Only a 4-minute walk from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, which will feature 25 stations and run east-west across Toronto, allowing for faster travel times of up to 60%.
- Less than 10 minutes away from Keele Station, Dundas West Station, and the Bloor GO Station, making transportation around the city easy.
- Convenient location for those working in Downtown Toronto, with over 565,000 people employed in office jobs and 4.0% job growth increase in 2018.
- Toronto is a hub for tech startups and companies, with more than 5,200 tech startups and 15,000 tech companies, creating more tech employment opportunities than Seattle, Bay Area, and Washington combined.
- Just a 2-minute drive or 10-minute walk to Stockyards Village, which has over 50 stores for shopping needs, and minutes away from other retailers like The Home Depot, Staples, Metro, and Walmart.
- Only 4 minutes away from High Park, Toronto’s largest public park, featuring hiking trails, sports facilities, a lakefront, parking, public transit access, a dog park, a zoo, and more.
- Junction Square is being developed by Block Developments, a reputable developer with a focus on creating vibrant, sustainable, and technology-driven communities.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR JUNCTION SQUARE
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements