PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Junction Point is an ongoing condo and townhouse project by Gairloch located at 2625 Dundas Street West in Toronto. The expected completion date for the development is 2023. The project features 111 units available for purchase, ranging in size from 677 to 1423 square feet, and in price from $848,800 to over $1,798,800.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s.
JUNCTION POINT Details
Developer: Gairloch Developments
Address: 2639 Dundas Street West, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dundas & Dupont
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 111 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
Building Amenities: Outdoor Terrace With Lounge, Multi-Purpose Lounge, Gym Facilities, Smart Building Access, Co-Working Space with Kitchen
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- The Junction Point is a new residential project by Gairloch currently under construction at 2625 Dundas Street West in Toronto’s West End, within the Junction Triangle neighbourhood.
- The former industrial core has been transformed into residential lofts and townhomes.
- The development offers easy access to transportation with the Dundas West Station and Bloor GO Station just 5 minutes away, providing access to the Subway, GO Train, and TTC Bus Routes.
- The beautiful High Park is located just 6 minutes away and offers hiking trails, sports facilities, a lakefront, dog park, zoo, and much more.
- The Galleria Shopping Centre, which features a Canada Post, FreshCo, LCBO, and other stores, is only 2 minutes away.
- The project is also minutes away from the West Toronto Railpath and the Gardiner Expressway.
- Gairloch Developments, known for 383 Sorauren and 1408-1420 Bayview, is the developer behind this project.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR JUNCTION POINT
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements