IVYLEA TOWNS PHASE 3
PRICES STARTING FROM $1,268,990's
Marlin Spring and Greybrook Realty Partners are working together to construct a new townhouse development called Ivylea. This development is currently in the preconstruction phase and will be located at 1521 19th Avenue in Richmond Hill. The anticipated completion date for Ivylea is in 2022. Prospective buyers have a range of options when it comes to purchasing a unit at Ivylea, with prices ranging from $1,268,990 to $1,458,990. The development will consist of a total of 171 units, which will vary in size from 1796 to 2655 square feet.
IVYLEA TOWNS PHASE 3 Details
Address: 1521 19th Avenue, Richmond Hill
Nearest Intersection: Leslie St & 19th Ave
Pricing:From $1,268,990 – $1,458,990
Unit Types: 3 Storey Townhomes with 3, 4, or 5 Bedrooms
Unit Sizes:From 1796 SqFt
Maintenance Fees: TBA
$20,000 with Agreement
$25,000 in 30, 60, 120, and 180 days
$20,000 in 270 days
$45,000 with Agreement
$25,000 in 120 days
$15,000 in 180 and 270 days
$20,000 in 365 and 450 days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Marlin Spring Developments
- Architect(s): Hunt Design Associates Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Just 5 minutes away from Highway 404, with easy access to Highways 407, 401, and the Don Valley Parkway.
- 5-minute drive to Gormley GO Station, offering both GO Bus and GO Train transit, with less than an hour’s travel time to Union Station.
- Conveniently located down the street from RioCan Elgin Mills Crossing, featuring Costco, Staples, The Home Depot, Michaels, and other retailers and dining options.
- Less than 15-minute drive to Hillcrest Mall, with over 130 retailers and services available.
- Surrounded by great outdoor amenities such as Richmond Green Sport Centre and Park, Summit Golf & Country Club, Angus Glen Golf Club, Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area, Phyllis Rawlinson Park, Saigeon Trail, and more, all less than 15 minutes away.
- Ivylea Towns developed by Marlin Spring, a highly reputable developer with over 60 years of experience and knowledge in the industry.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR IVYLEA TOWNS PHASE 3
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements