PRICES STARTING FROM $700's
Huntingdale Towns is new stacked townhomes project by Profile Developments in Scarborough. This pre-construction project is located at 3079 Pharmacy Ave, at the southeast corner of Pharmacy Avenue and Huntingdale Boulevard in the L’Amoreaux neighbourhood, which is only a block north away from Finch Avenue.
Profile Developments applied for rezoning of this site to allow for the development of five blocks of four-storey, 85-unit townhomes .
Pricing Starting From The Mid $700s!
HUNTINGDALE TOWNS Details
Developer: Profile Developments
Address: 3079 Pharmacy Ave, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Pharmacy Ave & Finch Ave E
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $700s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Units: 4 Storeys / 85 Units
Unit Types: Two Bedroom – Three Bedrooms
Unit Sizes: 1,080 sq ft -1,300 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Perfectly located for all of your transportation needs — Steps outside your door from multiple TTC Bus Routes, and 10 Minutes from the Agincourt GO Station, and the Don Mills Subway Station where in 4 short stops will connect you to the Yonge-University Line — the opportunities to travel throughout the city are endless.
- You are also just 12 Minutes from the Scarborough Town Centre, the largest shopping center in Toronto’s east end, featuring 250+ stores & services for you to enjoy and also gives you access to the Scarborough Centre Subway Station
- Only 8 Minutes from CF Fairview Mall showcasing a collection of over 160 stores and services, premium, casual restaurants and cinemas
- 4 Minutes from Highway 404 connecting you to Highway 401 & The Don Valley Parkway in less than 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes from Centennial College and the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus & 6 Minutes from Seneca College
- An endless number of parks are in the nearby areas for those who love to enjoy the outdoors, with a daily walk or a bike ride. A short drive or TTC trip will take you to the East Don Parkland where you will have access to multiple parks that string along the Don River such as Villaways Park, Havenbrook Park, Betty Sutherland Trail Park, Agincourt Park, Bridlewood Park, Kennedy Parkette, the 19 acre Ron Watson Park, and much more!
- This neighbourhood offers a number of community amenities all just steps away. The Agincourt Public Library is less than 10 minutes away, and recently has been renovated with a brand new Digital Innovation Hub, with two new program rooms and an additional space for students to study. There is also a New Community Centre connected to the library
- Food Basics, No Frills and Metro are all just minutes away, making it easy to get your errands done, along with Shopper’s Drug Mart, Home Depot and Costco!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR HUNTINGDALE TOWNS
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements