PRICES STARTING FROM $700,000's
Profile Developments has introduced Huntingdale Towns, a new townhouse development in Scarborough featuring 85 residential suites. The development is situated at 3079 Pharmacy Avenue and is located near the intersection of Finch Ave East and Pharmacy Avenue. The townhouses are priced from the mid $700’s.
HUNTINGDALE TOWNS Details
Address: 3079 Pharmacy Ave, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Pharmacy Ave & Finch Ave E
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $700s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Units: 4 Storeys / 85 Units
Unit Types: Two Bedroom – Three Bedrooms
Unit Sizes: 1,080 sq ft -1,300 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: TBA
- Builder (s) : Profile Developments
- Architect(s): IBI Group
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Landscape Architect: Henry Kortekaas & Associates Inc.
Engineering: Kuntz Forestry Consulting Inc., Urbanworks Engineering Corp
Marketing & Press: McOuat Partnership
Planning: Batory Management
Transportation & Infrastructure: Nextrans Consulting Engineers
- Huntingdale Towns is an 85-suite townhouse development by Profile Developments, located at 3079 Pharmacy Avenue, Scarborough.
- Its proximity to several transportation options make it an ideal location to live in, with multiple TTC Bus Routes just steps away, and the Agincourt GO Station and the Don Mills Subway Station reachable within 10 minutes, providing access to the Yonge-University Line.
- Additionally, it is just 4 minutes away from Highway 404, which can quickly connect residents to Highway 401 and the Don Valley Parkway.
- The neighbourhood also offers a wealth of amenities nearby, including shopping options such as Scarborough Town Centre and CF Fairview Mall, which are 12 and 8 minutes away, respectively.
- The area also boasts numerous parks, and community amenities such as the Agincourt Public Library and a newly renovated community centre. Students can also benefit from the short distances to Centennial College, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, and Seneca College.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR HUNTINGDALE TOWNS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements