REASONS TO BUY
This unique piece of the Junction Triangle is preparing for its evolution, where the industrial ambience of the past meets a vibrant community-centric future. This community offers convenience, connectivity, as well as convenience.
House of Assembly: Live at the intersection of culture and craft, and be a part of the evolution
- Toronto’s Unrivalled Master-planned Community
- In the heart of a network of transit options, with a perfect transit score of 100/100
- Minutes to 2 Subway Stations: Landsdowne and Dundas West
- Near many transportation options
- Short distance from Downtown Toronto
- Many retails, shopping, markets along Bloor and Dundas
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
- Nearby parks include McGregor Park, Columbus Parkette and Erwin Krichhahn Park
Finally, with a transit score of 100/100, you’re right in the heart of a network of several transit options nearby.
- 8 min walk to two subways stations: Dundas West & Landsdowne
- 5 min walk to UP Express
- 15 min to Pearson or Union Station
- 5 min walk to Bloor GO station
- 5 min walk to streetcar lines along Dundas: 506 Carlton, 505 Dundas, 504 King
- Dedicated Bike Path on Bloor & Toronto Railpath
- 9 min walk to future Lansdowne GO Station (access north to Barrie)
Growth & Development at Sterling Junction
Sterling Junction is well-connected, well-designed, and well-integrated, especially with the verge of explosive growth. Finally, Sterling Junction will see the introduction of over 600 new homes, 420,000 sq ft of inspired office space with Hine’s newest T3 development. In the coming years, a realm of public green spaces, day care, and retail opportunities with Sterling Junction condos, one of three condominium ‘houses’ due to take shape in the Junction.