Horseshoe Resort, located just over an hour north of Toronto and only 20 minutes from Barrie, is a popular destination for those seeking year-round fun. Guests at Horseshoe Resort can experience an impressive array of amenities, ranging from skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling in the winter, to golfing, swimming, and treetop trekking in the summer. With something to offer for everyone, regardless of the season, Horseshoe Resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience. Whether you’re seeking adventure or relaxation, the resort has everything you need to make the most of your stay.
HORSESHOE RESORT Details
Address: 1101 Horseshoe Valley Rd W, Barrie
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Freed Developments
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Horseshoe Resort offers a diverse range of activities and adventures to enjoy, both in the winter and summer months
- In the winter, guests can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, fat biking, snowshoeing, ice skating, and snowmobiling. In the summer, guests can take advantage of bike adventures, golfing, swimming, beach volleyball, treetop trekking, and more.
- The resort is located near a variety of attractions, such as Copeland Forest, Springwater Provincial Park, Settlers’ Ghost Golf Club, Hardwood Ski and Bike, and Mount St. Louis Moonstone Ski Resort.
- Copeland Forest is located nearby and features over 4,400 acres of land with 30km of groomed and track set trails perfect for cross country skiing.
- The resort is conveniently located just 6 minutes from Highway 400 and within close proximity to Barrie, Midland, Orillia, and just one hour from Toronto.
- Guests can easily access Wasaga Beach and Lake Simcoe for a relaxing day by the water.
- The Amba Spa is located on-site at Horseshoe Resort, and Vettä Nordic Spa is only a few minutes away.
- Horseshoe Resort was recently acquired by Freed Developments, a highly reputable developer with numerous design awards, approaching nearly 10 billion dollars in development, and over 12,000 units built.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR HORSESHOE RESORT
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements