PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
ALTREE Developments is the company behind the upcoming Highland Commons Condos, a mid-rise residential condominium development situated in the Highland Creek neighborhood of Scarborough. The project, which is currently in the pre-construction phase, will be located at 1625 Military Trail, near the intersection of Morningside and Kingston Road. Highland Commons Condos will consist of two 8-story buildings that are linked by a common podium. The development will offer 539 residential suites, featuring attractive designs and sophisticated interiors.
Pricing Starting From The Low $500s!
HIGHLAND COMMONS Details
Address: 1625 Military Trail, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Military Trail & Old Kingston Rd
Pricing: Starting From The Low $500s
Occupancy: Spring 2025
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / Phase 1- 268 suites // Phase 2- 281 suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 482 sq ft – 1,014 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.62/month (Excludes: hydro, water, cable, and internet)
$55,000 – $45,000 | EVG: $65,000 – $55,000
Deposit Structure: $5,000 Bank Draft on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 days // 5% in 180 days // 2.5% in January 15, 2023 // 2.5% on May 31, 2023 // 5% at Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($12,900 for Studios, 1 Bedrooms and 1 Bedrooms and Den // $15,900 for 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bedrooms and Den // $17,900 for 3 Bedrooms), $500 Assignment (Valued at $5,000), Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Right to Lease during Interim Occupancy, Capped Section 37 at $2,000 per unit, Capped Meters at $1,000 per meter plus applicable taxes
- Builder (s) : Altree Developments
- Architect(s): Kohn Architects
- Interior Designer(s): DesignAgency
Landscape Architect: NAK Design Strategies
Engineering: McClymont & Rak Engineers, Inc, Beacon Environmental, Fabian Papa & Partners, SLR Consulting Limited, Kuntz Forestry Consulting Inc.
Transportation & Infrastructure: BA Consulting Group Ltd.
BBQ Dining Area
Outdoor Pool & Showers
Life-sized Chess Set
Resident Garden Area
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Highland Commons is located in the Highland Creek neighbourhood in the east end of Scarborough, surrounded by forested areas and trails.
- The development is located minutes away from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, featuring 25 stations running east-west across Toronto.
- Highland Commons is only a 12-minute walk or a 2-minute drive from the University of Toronto – Scarborough Campus and a 10-minute drive from Centennial College.
- The development is located just 5 minutes from Highway 401, which provides seamless access to Highway 404 and the Don Valley Parkway (DVP).
- The Guildwood GO Station is conveniently located just 5 minutes away, and the McCowan Subway Station is only 9 minutes away.
- The Scarborough Town Centre, which features over 250 stores and services, is less than 15 minutes away and provides immediate access to Scarborough Centre Subway Station.
- Magnificent views of Lake Ontario are only a few minutes away, with Port Union Waterfront Park, East Point Park, and Grey Abbey Park all located within 10 minutes of the development.
- Highland Commons is being developed by Altree Developments, a highly reputable full-service development company with roots in the industry dating back to the 1950s.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR HIGHLAND COMMONS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements