PRICES STARTING FROM $709,990's
Enjoy life on the shores of Lake Ontario like never before! Introducing Harbourview Grand, a spectacular waterfront community nestled in the quaint town of Newcastle at Shipway Ave & Lakebreeze Dr. Here, residents will experience breathtaking waterfront views of both Lake Ontario and the marina all while having access to over a mile of private beach, tennis courts, beach volleyball, a children’s playground, and The Admiral’s Walk Clubhouse. Residents will also have quick and convenient access to Highways 401, 7, and 115, downtown Newcastle, Pebble Beach, Samuel Wilmot Nature Area, Wilmot Creek Community Golf Course and so much more!
Pricing Starting From The $500s!
HARBOURVIEW GRAND Details
Pricing: Starting From The $500s
Occupancy: June 2022
Storeys / Suites: 4 Storeys / TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 688 sq ft – 1,370 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.40/sq ft
Deposit Structure: $1,000 on Signing // $5,000 on Firm Up // 5% Minus $6,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 90 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Parking Included
- Builder (s) : Kaitlin Corp.
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Engineered Wood Flooring
Granite or Quartz Kitchen Countertops and more
Fitness room complete with ardio workout and free weights equipment and an oversized indoor pool and hot tub
stylish party room with banquet
bar, and lounge areas
a private theatre
WiFi-equipped business centre and meeting room
- Travelling throughout the GTA can be accomplished with incredible ease being just 3 minutes from Highway 401, 5 minutes from Hwy 2, and 7 minutes from Highway 115
- Residents will have convenient access to the Admiral’s Walk Clubhouse which features a fantastic assortment of amenities including: a fitness room complete with cardio workout and free weights equipment and an oversized indoor pool and hot tub, a stylish party room with banquet, bar, and lounge areas, billiards-games room, and a private theatre along with a WiFi-equipped business centre and meeting room and more! The Social Director arranges a full schedule of social and recreational activities like regular Bridge and Euchre nights, Friday night movies, both live music and karaoke nights, in the lounge or at the marina. Plus, fashion shows, afternoon teas, and special holiday events and celebrations throughout the year. All under one roof!
- Living on the shores of Lake Ontario means having quick access to amazing outdoor amenities! Residents at Harbourview Grand will be moments from over a mile of private beach, tennis courts, beach volleyball, a children’s playground, and more. Residents will also have access to the Waterfront Trail, Newcastle Marina, Pebble Beach, Samuel Wilmot Nature Area, Wilmot Creek Community Golf Course and so much more that’s left to be discovered in the area!
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from downtown Newcastle which is home to many local businesses, various restaurants, Tim Hortons, grocery stores, a Farmers Market, a recreation center with a indoor pool, an arena, and a beautiful, historic Community Hall
- Harbourview Grand is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Kaitlin Corp, has been building award-winning communities of quality and distinction across southern Ontario for over three decades!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR HARBOURVIEW GRAND
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements