PRICES STARTING FROM $709,990's
Experience life on the shores of Lake Ontario like never before at Harbourview Grand, a stunning waterfront community located in the charming town of Newcastle at the intersection of Shipway Ave and Lakebreeze Dr. Take in breathtaking waterfront views of both Lake Ontario and the marina, and enjoy access to over a mile of private beach, tennis courts, beach volleyball, a children’s playground, and The Admiral’s Walk Clubhouse. Conveniently located near Highways 401, 7, and 115, as well as downtown Newcastle, Pebble Beach, Samuel Wilmot Nature Area, Wilmot Creek Community Golf Course, and more.
Enjoy a unique and unparalleled waterfront lifestyle at Harbourview Grand.
Pricing Starting From The $500s!
HARBOURVIEW GRAND Details
Pricing: Starting From The $500s
Occupancy: June 2022
Storeys / Suites: 4 Storeys / TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 688 sq ft – 1,370 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.40/sq ft
Deposit Structure: $1,000 on Signing // $5,000 on Firm Up // 5% Minus $6,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 90 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Parking Included
- Builder (s) : Kaitlin Corp.
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Engineered Wood Flooring
Granite or Quartz Kitchen Countertops and more
Fitness room complete with ardio workout and free weights equipment and an oversized indoor pool and hot tub
stylish party room with banquet
bar, and lounge areas
a private theatre
WiFi-equipped business centre and meeting room
- Convenient access to major highways: 3 minutes from Highway 401, 5 minutes from Hwy 2, and 7 minutes from Highway 115.
- Fantastic amenities at the Admiral’s Walk Clubhouse including: a fitness room, indoor pool and hot tub, party room, billiards room, private theater, business center, meeting room, and more, with a full schedule of social and recreational activities arranged by the Social Director.
- Quick access to amazing outdoor amenities including over a mile of private beach, tennis courts, beach volleyball, children’s playground, Waterfront Trail, Newcastle Marina, Pebble Beach, Samuel Wilmot Nature Area, Wilmot Creek Community Golf Course, and more.
- Convenient location just 5 minutes from downtown Newcastle, with local businesses, restaurants, Tim Hortons, grocery stores, Farmers Market, recreation center, arena, and historic Community Hall.
- Developed by highly reputable developer Kaitlin Corp, with a track record of building award-winning communities of quality and distinction across southern Ontario for over 30 years.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR HARBOURVIEW GRAND
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements