GRAND HOTEL CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $350,000's
The Garden District area welcomes the new Grand Hotel Condos, located in the heart of Toronto, offering access to the best of the city. The location provides endless transportation options and is just steps away from various attractions, making it easy for residents to explore the city.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $350,000’s.
GRAND HOTEL CONDOS Details
Address: 225 Jarvis St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Jarvis & Dundas
Storeys / Suites: 45 Storeys / 451 Suites
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $350,000’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) : Amexon
- Architect(s): Core Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Landscape Architect: Cosburn Nauboris Landscape Architects
Engineering: EVNA Services Engineering Consulting, WSP
Planning: Gagnon Walker Domes Ltd.
Site Services: R Avis Surveying Inc.
Transportation & Infrastructure: WSP
Perfect Walk Score
- AAA Location: Situated in Toronto’s Garden District with a Walk Score of 99/100, and perfect Transit Score of 100/100.
- Convenient Transportation: Queen Subway Station only a quick 6-minute walk away, and Streetcar & Bus routes to the North & South are within 5 minutes’ reach.
- Proximity to Universities: Ryerson University is only a 1-minute walk away. Less than 10 minutes to the University of Toronto and 2 minutes to George Brown College.
- Shopping Convenience: A 6-minute walk from the Eaton Centre, one of the city’s premier urban shopping locations with over 250 retailers, restaurants, and services.
- Entertainment Options: Within walking distance of several venues, including Massey Hall, Ed Mirvish Theatre, Yonge-Dundas Square, and City Hall.
- Amexon Development: Grand Hotel Condos is being built by Amexon Development, who are known for their developments such as The Residence of 488 University Avenue and South Beach Condos.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR GRAND HOTEL CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements