Glendor Towns Burlington
PRICES STARTING FROM $700's
Glendor Towns is a fresh and cozy community of 34 contemporary townhouses, set to arrive in the center of Burlington. Positioned at Plains Rd E & Brant St, Glendor Towns offers its potential inhabitants easy access to the city’s finest amenities, including restaurants, shopping centers, major highways, the Burlington GO Station, the waterfront, and more. Additionally, you’ll have a wealth of shopping and dining options at your doorstep. The pricing for these townhouses starts at the $700 mark.
Glendor Towns Burlington Details
Developer: DVLP Property Group
Address: Plains Rd E & Brant St, Burlington
Pricing: Starting From The $700’s
Occupancy: March 2022
Number of Units: 34
Unit Types: One Bedroom – Four Bedroom Townhomes
Suite Sizes: 1,471 sq ft – 1,965 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $223.91 / month + HST
Deposit Structure:$10,000 Initial Deposit,7 payments 0f $10,000/month over 8 months Balance of 15% Due on Occupancy
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($7,500), FREE Assignment Provision Plus legals , Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Appliance Package Includes: Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Hood Fan and White Washer & Dryer, Smart Home Essentials Package, $5,000 in Decor Dollars, Right To Lease During Occupancy, 1 Year Free Maintenance
Features & Finishes: 9ft Ceilings on Main Floor, Wide Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, White Washer & Dryer and more
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Perfectly located just moments from Downtown Burlington offering a variety of restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues.
- Easy commuting with access to Highway 403, QEW, and 407 all within 5 minutes from Glendor Towns.
- Access to GO Bus & GO Train transit with Burlington GO Station less than 5 minutes away, offering quick access to Downtown Toronto within an hour.
- The Burlington Waterfront is less than 10 minutes away with various activities to enjoy year-round, including Waterfront Trails, Brant Street Pier, Spencer Smith Park, and Lake Ontario views.
- Surrounded by top retailers and Big Box Stores such as Costco, Best Buy, PetSmart, SAIL, IKEA, Staples, and many others, along with various dining options and services. Mapleview Shopping Centre and Burlington Centre Mall are both less than 10 minutes away.
- Developed by the highly reputable DVLP Property Group with 40+ years of experience in construction, real estate sales, development, and finance.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Glendor Towns Burlington
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements