FOUR ELEVEN KING
PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
Four Eleven King is a new and exciting condominium development that will be located in the heart of downtown Toronto. Situated on the highly coveted landmark corner of King & Spadina, Four Eleven King offers residents an unmatched lifestyle with the city’s best restaurants, shopping, cafes, entertainment, and nightlife right at their doorstep. This prime location also provides the convenience of transit, with easy access to multiple transit options just steps from the building. Living at Four Eleven King means being at the heart of it all and experiencing everything that Toronto has to offer. Whether residents are looking for a great place to eat, a night out, or a cultural experience, everything they need is just a short walk away.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
FOUR ELEVEN KING Details
Address: 411 King St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: King St W & Spadina Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys/Suites: 435 Units | 45 Stories
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) : Great Gulf, Terracap Management
- Architect(s): KPMB Architects, BDP Quadrangle
- Interior Designer(s): DesignAgency
Sales Company: Baker Real Estate Incorporated
Landscape Architect: Ferris + Associates Inc.
Engineering: WSP, Thornton Tomasetti
Other: Peter McCann Architectural Models Inc., GBCA Architects, B+H Architects
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Location: Central location in downtown Toronto, with easy access to public transportation, including a Transit Score of 100/100, the King St West Streetcar, and the Spadina Streetcar.
- Proximity to transit: 9-minute walk from St. Andrew Station, which provides access to the subway, GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, and UP Express to Toronto Pearson International Airport.
- Proximity to Financial District: 14-minute walk or short streetcar ride, home to over 200,000 jobs and Tim Horton’s new headquarters.
- Nearby venues: Rogers Centre, Harbour Front Centre, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, Toronto’s Underground PATH, and hundreds of restaurants, retail, and entertainment options.
- Proximity to highways: 2 minutes to the Gardiner Expressway, which connects to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) in just 5 minutes, making traveling in and out of the city easy.
- Proximity to universities: 6 minutes to Ryerson University, 5 minutes to the University of Toronto, and 4 minutes to OCAD University.
- Developer: Four Eleven King is being developed by Great Gulf, a highly reputable developer that has won the “Builder of the Year” award five times.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR FOUR ELEVEN KING
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements