Forma Condos is a recently revamped condominium project that is set to arrive in Downtown Toronto soon. The development is situated at 266-284 King St West, just moments away from the intersection of King and University. It comprises of two striking high-rise towers designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry.
The unique towers will be located in the heart of the city, placing future residents within walking distance of the best amenities in Toronto. These include the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, The Entertainment District, CN Tower, Distillery and Financial Districts, Toronto’s Underground PATH, hundreds of restaurants, retail options, and much more.
FORMA CONDOS Details
Nearest Intersection: King St W & University Ave
Occupancy: Q1 2028
Storeys / Suites: Two Residential Towers – 73 & 84 Stories // Total of 2,034 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 376 – 1345 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: $10,000 Upon Signing // 5% in 30 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 2.5 % in 360 Days // 2.5% in 540 Days // Final 5% at Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Forma Condos is located in a highly sought-after area in Downtown Toronto, with a Walk Score of 100/100, indicating that most daily errands can be completed without a car. The development also boasts a Transit Score of 100/100, providing convenient access to various transportation options. Future residents will be just a 3-minute walk from St. Andrew Station, allowing them to reach Union Station in one stop to the south or transfer seamlessly to the Bloor-Danforth Line at St. George Station, five stops to the north. Streetcar transit and TTC bus transit are also steps away, making travel throughout the city effortless.
- Toronto is Canada’s tech capital, home to over 5,200 tech startups and 15,000 tech companies, resulting in billions of dollars in venture capital investments. It creates more tech employment opportunities than Seattle, Bay Area, and Washington combined.
- Forma Condos is only a 15-minute walk, 3-minute drive, or 5 subway stops from the CF Toronto Eaton Centre, the city’s premier urban shopping location with over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants, and services.
- The development is in close proximity to Toronto’s Financial District, home to over 200,000 jobs. It’s also near Ryerson University, which has a high demand for off-campus housing, as only 3.1% of its 43,000+ students can live on campus. Ryerson is also expanding with a new 29-storey, 332,604-square-foot tower, which will house the Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex. George Brown College, OCAD University, and the University of Toronto are also just minutes away, with over 100,000 students in need of off-campus housing.
- Forma Condos is located near the best of Toronto, with various exciting venues, including the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox, the Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the Distillery District, the Harbourfront Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. The area also has hundreds of restaurant, retail, and entertainment options.
- The development is only minutes away from Toronto’s Hospital District, including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, and Princess Margaret Hospital. Forma Condos is developed by Great Gulf, a highly reputable developer with over 45 years of building experience. They currently have 9,000+ high-rise units in development or under construction, complete 3,500+ single-family homes across North America each year, and have designed and constructed 80,000+ homes across North America.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR FORMA CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements