Forma Condos is a newly redesigned condominium development coming soon to Downtown Toronto! Located at 266-284 King St West, just moments from the intersection of King & University, this project will feature two stunning high-rise towers. Designed by Frank Gehry, these unique towers will place future residents directly in the heart of the city where all the best amenities can be found within walking distance including, the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, The Entertainment District, CN Tower, Distillery & Financial Districts, Toronto’s Underground PATH, hundreds of restaurant and retail options, and so much more!
FORMA CONDOS Details
Nearest Intersection: King St W & University Ave
Occupancy: Q1 2028
Storeys / Suites: Two Residential Towers – 73 & 84 Stories // Total of 2,034 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 376 – 1345 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: $10,000 Upon Signing // 5% in 30 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 2.5 % in 360 Days // 2.5% in 540 Days // Final 5% at Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- AAA Location! Forma Condos features a highly desirable location in the heart of Downtown Toronto, boasting a Walk Score of 100/100 which means you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car
- With a Transit Score of 100/100, Forma Condos places future residents in perfect proximity from a number of convenient transportation options. Here, residents will be just a 3 minute walk from St Andrew Station, where in just 1 stop south passengers will arrive at Union Station or 5 stops north to St George Station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line. Not only that, but residents will be steps from both Streetcar Transit and TTC Bus Transit making travelling throughout the city an absolute ease!
- Toronto is Canada’s tech capital, and is ground zero for more than 5,200 tech startups and 15,000 tech companies. The evolution of Toronto as a global tech leader has resulted in billions of dollars in venture capital investments. Toronto now creates more tech employment opportunities than Seattle, Bay Area, and Washington combined!
- Only a 15 minute walk, 3 minute drive, or 5 subway stops from all of your shopping needs at the city’s premier urban shopping location, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, which features over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services for you to enjoy!
- Steps from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- Close proximity from Ryerson University where only 3.1% of 43,000+ students are able to live on campus which means that there is a HUGE demand for off campus housing! Ryerson will also be expanding with a new 29 Storey, 332,604-square-foot tower will be home to the Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex .
- Forma will also be minutes from George Brown College, OCAD University, and the University of Toronto – what does that mean? 100,000+ Students in need of off campus housing!
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail and entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- Minutes to Toronto’s Hospital District Including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital
- Forma Condos is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Great Gulf, who possesses over 45 years of building experience and currently has 9,000+ high-rise units in development or under construction, 3,500+ single-family homes completed across North American each year, and 80,000+ homes designed and constructed across North America!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR FORMA CONDOS
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements