FIRST & PARK CONDOS
Graywood Developments is set to introduce the First & Park Condos, a lavish residential complex, in Calgary’s esteemed Eau Claire neighbourhood. This prime location merges urban living with verdant landscapes, situated where 1st Ave SW converges with Eau Claire Park, and within close proximity to the Central Business District and Princes Island Park. The picturesque views of the renowned Peace Bridge over the Bow River are a daily treat for residents.
FIRST & PARK CONDOS Details
Address: 6 St SW & 2 Ave SW, Calgary
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives:* Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- First & Park is situated in the sought-after Eau Claire neighbourhood in Calgary, offering an array of dining options, cafes, and urban necessities within walking distance.
- Calgary’s population growth rate surpassed Vancouver and Toronto, and the city was named the 5th most livable city in the world, with rich arts, culture, entertainment, and green spaces promoting health and well-being.
- Calgary boasts a strong economy, being the third-best city in the world for employment, with over 700 tech companies and high concentrations of head offices, high-tech workers, and small businesses.
- The condo is conveniently located a 9-minute walk away from a CTrain stop, providing easy access to Southern Alberta Technical Institute (SAIT) and the University of Calgary in just 3-5 stops.
- The Core Shopping Centre, which has over 120 shops and services, is just a 14-minute walk or 4-minute drive away.
- Prince’s Island Park, spanning over 20 hectares, is an 11-minute walk away and offers festivals, picnics, playgrounds, hiking trails, and other outdoor activities.
- The Bow River Pathway is located a 4-minute walk from the site, featuring a 6.3-kilometer loop along the river banks with pedestrian and bicycle paths.
- Graywood, a reputable developer with 30 years of experience, is developing First & Park.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR FIRST & PARK CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements