PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
Fairview Condos is an upcoming high-rise condominium development located in the heart of Mississauga at Fairview & Hurontario. This brand new 36 storey development will be among the first to join the wave of new developments in Mississauga. It’s a response to the highly anticipated opening of the Hurontario LRT, set to be completed in 2024. The location of Fairview Condos provides residents with the ultimate convenience of being just moments away from the top shopping and entertainment options in Mississauga. With such a prime location and proximity to the Hurontario LRT, Fairview Condos is poised to become a highly sought-after residential address in the city.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400’s.
FAIRVIEW CONDOS Details
Developer: Edenshaw Developments
Address: 1 Fairview Road East, Mississauga
Nearest Intersection: Fairview Rd & Hurontario St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Storeys / Suites: 36 Storeys / 460 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom & One Bedroom + Den – Two Bedroom & Two Bedroom + Den
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Moments away from Cooksville Go Station & a stop along the upcoming Hurontario LRT, connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in Fall 2024).
- LRT trips will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time.
- 4-minute drive to Highway 403, connecting you to Highways 401, 410, & 407, making your morning commute a breeze.
- 3-minute drive to Square One Shopping Centre, Ontario’s largest shopping centre with over 2,200,000 sq ft of retail space, 360 stores, and services.
- Square One plaza also has a variety of restaurants and entertainment options, including Moxies, Canyon Creek Steakhouse, Earls Kitchen & Bar, Playdium, a Cineplex IMAX Theatre, and more!
- Less than 5 minutes away from Sheridan College, which has recently gone through a massive expansion that will add an additional 3,200 students to its campus.
- Mississauga is the sixth most populated city in Canada, neighboring Toronto and is in a prime position to harbor a part of the growth of over 100,000 persons per year in the GTA according to Stats Canada.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR FAIRVIEW CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements