EXCHANGE SIGNATURE RESIDENCES
Exchange Signature Residences (EXS), the fourth and final tower of the Exchange District Master-Planned Community, is coming soon to the heart of Mississauga. Situated at the intersection of Burnhamthorpe Rd & Hurontario St, EXS is across the street from Square One Shopping Centre, offering residents unrivaled access to over 360 shops and services. Additionally, EXS is only a short distance from the forthcoming Hurontario LRT, MiWay Transit, GO Transit, Sheridan College, Celebration Square, major highways, and other essential amenities.
EXCHANGE SIGNATURE RESIDENCES Details
Nearest Major Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Hurontario St
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Camrost Felcorp
- Architect(s): IBI Group
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
- Exchange Signature Residences (EXS) is the fourth and final tower of the highly coveted Exchange District Master-Planned Community located in the heart of Mississauga. This residential community is situated at the intersection of Burnhamthorpe Rd & Hurontario St, just across from the famous Square One Shopping Centre which offers 360+ stores and services. The location is ideal for residents as they are just moments away from the upcoming Hurontario LRT, MiWay Transit, GO Transit, Sheridan College, Celebration Square, major highways, and more.
- Being in the heart of Mississauga, the city is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada and growing at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year according to Stats Canada. The location is less than a 5-minute walk to Square One Shopping Centre, which boasts over 2,200,000 sq ft of retail space. The location is also within walking distance to Sheridan College, Celebration Square, the YMCA, City Hall, and Mississauga Library.
- The location is also steps away from a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 stops and travel along 18km along Hurontario, connecting Brampton and Mississauga (to be completed in 2022). The location is also close to the MiWay Transit System, GO Train Station and highways 403, 401, 410 & 407.
- Mississauga is about to undergo a massive transformation with the addition of 37 new residential towers surrounding Square One Shopping Centre, which will house approximately 18,000 residents. The downtown area will also see the addition of new office towers, retail and restaurants, a new transit hub connecting to the Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT), and a new downtown that will rival major cities across North America. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of one of Canada’s largest development projects in history.
- Exchange District is being developed by Camrost Felcorp, a leading developer in the industry since 1976. Camrost Felcorp is known for creating landmark condominiums and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR EXCHANGE SIGNATURE RESIDENCES
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements