EXCHANGE DISTRICT 3
PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
The Exchange District Condos in Mississauga are a visionary project by Camrost Felcorp, planned to be located in the heart of Square One. Currently, units are available for sale and interested buyers can contact the developer for full details. The project is slated to take over the current Tim Horton’s Building at 151 City Centre Dr in Mississauga, and transform this prime section of downtown. The Downtown 21 Plan for Mississauga documents the creation of Main St, which will be part of the Exchange District’s design. The project is planned to include a hotel, modern condominium residences, commercial space, and additional retailers to complement the growing list of establishments in Square One. The development will span approximately 3 acres and feature four condo towers, each rising 60 storeys tall, in keeping with the trend of maximizing land use through tall building design, such as the M3 Condos. IBI Group, the architecture firm responsible for the M3 Condos, will bring the Exchange District to life with their renowned modernistic style. The latest tower in the Exchange District project is the EX3.
EXCHANGE DISTRICT 3 Details
Developer: Camrost Felcorp
Nearest Major Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Hurontario St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400s
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Transit Options:
- Exchange District 3 Condos is located close to multiple bus stops, providing easy access to transportation.
- City Centre Transit Terminal is less than a 15-minute walk away, allowing residents to connect to the upcoming Hurontario LRT, which spans 18 km with 19 stops.
- Hwy 403 and hwy 401 are also easily accessible from Exchange District 3 Condos.
- Lifestyle Amenities:
- Exchange District 3 Condos is situated near various parks, golf courses, and libraries, such as BraeBen Golf Course, Mississauga Valley Library, Hazel McCallion Central Library, Mississauga Valley Park, and Grand Park Woods.
- These recreational areas are just a short drive away from the condos.
- Shopping Centre:
- Square One Shopping Centre is located just steps away from Exchange District 3 Condos, offering a wide range of retail, dining, services, and more.
- Some of the retailers in Square One Shopping Centre include Roots, Hudson’s Bay, Apple, Banana Republic, Michael Kors, and Lululemon.
- Additionally, Cineplex, Playdium, and Rec Room are also located in Square One Shopping Centre.
- Camrost Felcorp is a highly reputable developer with a portfolio that includes over 60 buildings, including 10,000 residences and more than 2 million square feet of office and retail space.
- The developer continues to undertake significant high-rise projects in Toronto, with more than $1 billion currently underway.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR EXCHANGE DISTRICT 3
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements