PRICES STARTING FROM $626,990's
Empire Wyndfield is a master-planned community that showcases the finest aspects of modern living. It is conveniently situated just a short distance away from Brantford’s downtown area and boasts an ideal blend of urban and natural amenities. It is also strategically positioned near Wilfrid Laurier University, Highway 403, and Brantford VIA Rail Station, making it easily accessible. Residents can enjoy the unique blend of boutique shops, eateries, cafes, historical structures, parks, and trails that the community offers.
Pricing Starting From The $500’s!
EMPIRE WYNDFIELDS Details
Developer: Empire Communities
Address: Conklin Rd & Blackburn Dr, Brantford
Pricing: Starting From The $500’s
Building Type: 27′ Detached Lots – 34′ Detached Lots
Unit Sizes: 1,473 sq ft – 2,393 sq ft
27′ Detached Lots: $5,000 on Signing // $10,000 in 30 Days // $10,000 in 60 Days // $10,000 in 90 Days // $10,000 in 120 Days
34′ Detached Lots: $5,000 on Signing // $10,000 in 30 Days // $10,000 in 60 Days // $10,000 in 90 Days // $15,000 in 120 Days
Incentives: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $5,000 Decor Dollars
- Builder (s) : Empire Communities
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): Figure3
- Brantford is a popular location for corporations due to its central and accessible location in Southern Ontario, as well as competitive operating costs.
- Large corporations such as SC Johnson and Son Ltd., P&G, Maple Leaf Consumer Foods, Pillers Fine Foods, Atlas Hydraulics, and Ferrero Canada/Hersheys have set up shop in Brantford.
- Empire Wyndfield is only 8 minutes away from Wilfrid Laurier University – Brantford Campus, which is home to 3,000 students and is one of the fastest-growing university campuses in Ontario.
- The community is located just 12 minutes from Highway 403, making it easy to travel across the Greater Toronto Area.
- It is also only 9 minutes from the Brantford VIA Rail Station and the Brantford Transit Bus Terminal.
- Downtown Brantford is only 9 minutes away, where residents can find a variety of boutique shops, restaurants, cafes, historic architecture, walking and biking trails, a diverse art and entertainment scene, and much more.
- Empire Wyndfield is located near exciting venues such as the Elements Casino, Earl Haig Park, The Sanderson Centre for Performing Arts, and numerous parks along the Grand River.
- The community is being developed by Empire Communities, a highly reputable developer with over 25 years of experience in building more than 15,000 new homes and high-rise condos across Southwestern Ontario and the GTA.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR EMPIRE WYNDFIELDS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements