PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Empire Calderwood is a fresh and intimate community that showcases both townhomes and detached homes. It is located in the peaceful area of Thorold, making it the ideal destination for those looking for a more relaxed and tranquil way of life. It sits at the intersection of Davis Rd and Allanburg Rd in the heart of the Niagara region. The future residents of Calderwood will be able to experience the convenience of having fantastic amenities just a few minutes away. These luxuries include but are not limited to Brock University, Niagara College, major highways, Niagara Falls, Pen Centre, and St. Catharines.
Townhomes Starting From The $500’s!
EMPIRE CALDERWOOD Details
Number of Homes: 65
Building Types: 38′ & 44′ Detached Homes
Square Footage: 1,323 sq ft – 2,837 sq ft
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing / $10,000 in 30 Days / $10,000 in 60 Days / $10,000 in 90 Days / $15,000 in 150 Days
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $5,000 Decor Dollars
- Builder (s) : Empire Communities
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
9ft Ceilings on Main Floor
Natural Finished Oak Handrail and Pickets
Laminate Kitchen Countertops
Ceramic Flooring in Entrance
Laundry Room and all Bathrooms
Engineered Natural Hardwood Flooring and more
- Less than 10 minutes to Brock University & Niagara College, which have over 25,000 students combined
- Less than 15 minutes to St. Catharines’ bustling and historic downtown core with boutiques, cafes, restaurants & more
- Perfectly situated just 8 minutes from the QEW for easy travel throughout the GTA
- 16 minutes from the Niagara District Airport
- Close proximity to Niagara Falls for entertainment needs, including attractions, casinos, golf, outdoor recreation, nightlife, shopping, shows, spas, waterparks, theme parks, wineries, breweries, and distilleries. Access to the Rainbow Bridge for travel to the United States.
- Surrounded by outdoor amenities such as various golf courses, Short Hills Provincial Park, Saint Johns Conservation Area, and more.
- 10 minutes from Niagara’s largest shopping center, Pen Centre, featuring 180 stores and services. Also 10 minutes from SmartCentres Niagara Falls with big box stores such as Lowe’s, Walmart, LCBO, PetSmart, and more.
- Developed by Empire Communities, a highly reputable developer with over 25 years of experience and over 12,000 new homes and condos built. They are one of the largest homebuilders in North America with current communities in Toronto, Southwestern Ontario, and the Southwestern United States.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR EMPIRE CALDERWOOD
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements