PRICES STARTING FROM $464,990's
DTK2 is a new development that is coming soon to Kitchener’s downtown core. Located at the corner of Weber St E & Queen St N, residents of DTK2 will be just minutes away from a variety of in-demand amenities. With easy access to ION Light Rail, GO & VIA Rail Transit, Conestoga’s new downtown campus, the region’s top post-secondary schools, Highways 7, 8 & 401, shopping, cafes, restaurants, and more, residents of DTK2 will have everything they need right at their doorstep.
This thriving area offers a wide range of activities and attractions, making it an ideal place for those who want to experience the best that Kitchener has to offer. Whether residents are commuting to work or looking for something to do on the weekends, they will find everything they need within minutes of DTK2.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $464,990
DTK2 CONDOS Details
Address: 32 Duke Street East, Kitchener
Nearest Intersection: Weber St E & Queen St N
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $464,990
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys/Suites: 494 Units | 39 Stories
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Stone Kitchen Counters
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Electric Vehicle Parking Spaces
Car sharing services
Cummunal Garden Terrace
Communal Garden Plots
- Post-secondary institutions: KW region is home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, with DTK2 directly across the street from the new Conestoga College Downtown Campus, 3 minutes from the School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo, 9 minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University, and 12 minutes from the University of Waterloo.
- Transit options: Within walking distance from a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line, 4-minute drive or 12-minute walk from Kitchener Train Station, and a proposed stop for the newly announced $11 billion high-speed train system.
- Walk Score: 97, with all daily errands within walking distance, including restaurants, shopping, banks, fitness gyms, entertainment, public transit, public courthouse facilities, and more.
- Population growth: KW region has a population of 568,500 and is one of Canada’s fastest-growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031, making it the 4th largest population in Ontario.
- Tech talent market: Kitchener-Waterloo is Canada’s fastest-growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years, attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto. The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in North America, with companies such as Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, and Communitech all calling Kitchener home.
- Venture capital: Tech companies attracted more than $291 million dollars in venture capital in 2017.
- Developer: DTK2 is being developed by IN8 Developments, a highly reputable developer with over 20 years of direct experience in the construction and urban development industries.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR DTK2 CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements