DOCKSIDE WHITBY HARBOUR
PRICES STARTING FROM $300,000's
Set your compass to Whitby Harbour, the Town of Whitby’s newest lakeside neighbourhood and discover its finest condominium community — Dockside Whitby Harbour! A one-of-a-kind location where serene views of the harbour can be appreciated in every direction while still having everyday necessities near by being moments from the Whitby GO Station, Highway 401, Oshawa Centre, Durham College, Centennial College and more.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $300’s!
DOCKSIDE WHITBY HARBOUR Details
Address: 1900 Brock St S, Whitby
Nearest Intersection: Brock St S & Victoria St W
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $300’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 1243 Units | 33 Stories
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) : Brookfield Residential
- Architect(s): CORE Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
- Dockside Whitby Harbour is a lakeside condominium community located in the Port Whitby neighborhood in the Town of Whitby.
- The development is situated 4 minutes away from the Whitby GO Station, 2 minutes from Highway 401, and 5 minutes to Highway 412, offering easy transportation access to various parts of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
- Whitby GO Station provides quick connections to Union Station and scheduled bus routes to the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, York University, and more.
- The Oshawa Centre, the largest shopping center in the Durham Region with over 230 stores and dining options, is located just 8 minutes away from Dockside Whitby Harbour.
- Durham Live, a $1.3 billion tourist hub in the GTA, is a 13-minute drive away and will feature a casino, year-round indoor waterpark, amphitheater, cinema, hotel, fitness center, big box retail, and more, creating many job opportunities and tourism prospects.
- Whitby Entertainment Centrum, which includes venues such as Landmark Cinemas, Jack Astor’s, and Milestones, is just 5 minutes away from the development, offering entertainment and dining options.
- Durham College and Centennial College, which collectively host over 20,000 students, are less than 15 minutes away from the development.
- Dockside Whitby Harbour is located in close proximity to several parks running along Lake Ontario, including Whitby Lions Promenade, Windsor Bay Park, Lake Park, Kiwanis Heydenshore Park, and Gordon Richards Park, offering various outdoor activities.
- Brookfield Residential, a company with over 60 years of industry experience and a reputation as an industry leader and innovator, is the developer behind Dockside Whitby Harbour.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR DOCKSIDE WHITBY HARBOUR
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements