DISTRIKT FOREST HILL
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Distrikt Developments is currently in the process of constructing a new residential development called Distrikt Forest Hill Village in Toronto, which will consist of both townhouses and single-family homes. The development is located on Relmar Road and will offer a total of 45 units to prospective homeowners. Despite being under construction, the development promises to provide comfortable and modern living spaces once completed.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s!
DISTRIKT FOREST HILL Details
Developer: Distrikt Developments
Address: 8 Relmar Rd, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Spadina Rd & St Clair Ave W
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Storeys / Suites: 4 Storeys / 45 Boutique Towns
Unit Types: TBA
Unit Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: TBA
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- The Eglinton Crosstown LRT stop is just moments away from the Distrikt Forest Hill development, and the LRT is set to be completed in 2022.
- The Eglinton Crosstown LRT will run 19 kilometers east-west across Toronto, with 25 stations and stops, and will be up to 60% faster than current travel times on streetcars, buses, and downtown subways.
- St. Clair West Station is just a 3 minute drive or 9 minute walk away, offering seamless transfers to the Bloor-Danforth line at Spadina Station just 2 stops away, as well as easy access to the St. Clair Streetcar route and the Stockyards District.
- Allen Rd is just 6 minutes away, providing seamless connections to Highway 401 and easy travel throughout the GTA.
- Yorkville, known for its high-end shops, restaurants, art, and cultural venues, is just 9 minutes away.
- Yonge & Eglinton, Toronto’s fastest growing and second largest employment center, is less than 10 minutes away, with a 28% increase in jobs over the last five years and many corporate offices, restaurants, retail, and entertainment options.
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre, home to 270 retailers and Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands, is also just 9 minutes away.
- Distrikt Forest Hill is being developed by Distrikt Developments, a highly reputable developer with over a decade of experience designing and constructing homes in the GTA.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR DISTRIKT FOREST HILL
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements