DANIELS BECKENROSE PHASE 2
PRICES STARTING FROM $300,000's
Daniels FirstHome Beckenrose Phase 2 is the latest addition to Daniels’ FirstHome communities, offering new homeowners an opportunity to reside in a thriving neighbourhood with access to a wide range of amenities. The neighbourhood is surrounded by excellent shopping centres, restaurants, entertainment venues, recreational centres, health services, and schools, as well as lush green spaces and five golf courses. Located in a rural setting, FirstHome Beckenrose offers the best of both worlds, with convenient access to major roads and public transit for city conveniences. With pricing starting from the high $300s, it is the perfect choice for anyone seeking a comfortable lifestyle with a host of conveniences at their fingertips. Explore all that FirstHome Beckenrose has to offer and make it your new home.
DANIELS BECKENROSE PHASE 2 Details
Developer: The Daniels Corporation
Address: 1 Beckenrose Court, Brampton
Nearest Intersection: Mississauga Rd & Steeles Ave W
Pricing: Starting From The High $300,000s
Occupancy: 2019 – Move In As Early As 60 Days From Signing
Building Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Condo Townhomes
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: 5% Deposit
- Builder (s) : The Daniels Corporation
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Counters
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Beckenrose is located within easy reach of major highways, with just 4 minutes to Highway 407, 6 minutes to Highway 401, and 9 minutes to Highway 410.
- The neighbourhood has five golf courses within a 10 minute range, including Lionhead Golf & Conference Centre, Kaneff Golf Group, Streetsville Glen Golf Club, Peel Village Golf Course & Brampton Golf Club.
- Shopping is conveniently located with 8 minutes to Shoppers World (140 stores), 9 minutes to Toronto Premium Outlets, 12 minutes to Heartland Town Centre (180 stores and restaurants), 14 minutes to Erin Mills Town Centre (200+ stores), and 16 minutes to Bramalea City Centre (300+ stores).
- Sheridan College’s largest campus, Davis Campus, is just 9 minutes away, with a new three-storey, 130,000 sq ft facility.
- Beckenrose is located just 8 minutes from the Brampton Gateway Terminal, which will be home to the Hurontario LRT, making travelling throughout the GTA more convenient.
- The neighbourhood is being developed by The Daniels Corporation, a leading builder/developer in Canada with over 34 years of experience and over 27,000 new homes built across the GTA.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR DANIELS BECKENROSE PHASE 2
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements