PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
Curio Condos is an upcoming mid-rise luxury condominium complex located in the vibrant neighborhood of Etobicoke. Developed by Marlin Spring, this pre-construction project is situated at 801 The Queensway, close to the major intersection of The Queensway and Royal York Road. The development will feature 216 condominium units across 206,000 square feet of gross floor area. The convenient transit options and numerous retail outlets in the area make it an ideal location for investing in real estate. With everything at your fingertips, Curio Condos is a great opportunity to own a luxury condominium in a bustling and accessible area.
Curio Condos Details
Address: 801 The Queensway, Etobicoke
Nearest Intersection: The Queensway & Taymall Ave
Storeys / Suites: 10-Storeys / 216 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Marlin Spring Developments
- Architect(s): Graziani + Corazza Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Landscape Architect: Ferris + Associates Inc.
Engineering: COUNTERPOINT ENGINEERING
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Only 3 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway, providing easy access to the QEW & Highway 427 in just minutes
- Just 4 minutes from the Mimico GO Station, offering access to both GO Train & GO Bus Transit, and arriving at Union Station in less than 20 minutes. Also, located just minutes from Kipling & Islington Subway Stations with access to the Bloor-Danforth Subway Line
- Less than 10 minutes from CF Sherway Gardens, with over 200 stores, services, and restaurants to enjoy. Big-box stores such as Walmart, The Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy, IKEA, Canadian Tire, and more are also located in the surrounding area.
- Enjoy beautiful scenic views of Lake Ontario and the Toronto skyline in just moments, being just minutes from Colonel Samuel Smith Park and Humber Bay Park.
- Only 7 minutes from High Park, featuring hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, a zoo, and more.
- 7 minutes from Humber College – Lakeshore Campus, which is home to more than 10,600 full-time students.
- Curio is being developed by Marlin Spring, a highly reputable developer responsible for the completion of over 30 developments across the GTA, and the winner of numerous awards.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Curio Condos
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements