PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Cumberland Square Condos is an upcoming pre-construction project that will be located at 2 Bloor Street West in Toronto, developed by Oxford Properties. The site currently houses a small mall known as Cumberland Terrace. The project aims to revamp the block that transitions between the high-end Village of Yorkville shopping district and the bustling Yonge Street urban area.
Pricing is anticipated to start from the $500’s.
CUMBERLAND SQUARE Details
Developer: KingSett Capital
Address: 2 Bloor St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Bloor & Yonge
Storeys / Suites: 75 Storeys / 1,595 Units
Pricing: Starting From The $500’s
Suite Types: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Cumberland Square Condos is located in Yorkville, Toronto, a neighbourhood renowned for its high-end shops, boutiques, cafes, restaurants, art and cultural venues, and luxury hotels. The location has a perfect Walk Score of 100/100, meaning you can accomplish your daily errands without a car, and a Transit Score of 95/100, which provides access to great transportation options. It’s only a 2-minute walk from the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station, giving you access to both Subway Lines 1 and 2, and multiple TTC bus routes within walking distance.
- Cumberland Square Condos is situated near several renowned universities, including the University of Toronto (4 minutes), Ryerson University (5 minutes), OCAD University (6 minutes), and George Brown College (5 minutes). Together, they are home to over 150,000 students!
- The area is surrounded by excellent entertainment options, including the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall, and hundreds of other shopping and dining options.
- It’s only a 5-minute drive to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), which connects to the Gardiner Expressway, making travel in and out of the city a breeze.
- Developed by KingSett Capital, a renowned real estate investment firm responsible for building developments such as Two St. Thomas, 130 Bloor St, 700 University Ave, and Scotia Plaza.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR CUMBERLAND SQUARE
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements