PRICES STARTING FROM $900,000's
Cornell Rouge is a townhome and single-detached housing development by the Madison Group in the City of Markham. This pre-construction project is located southeast of Bur Oak Ave and 16th Avenue. Its occupancy date is set for 2020, and is now selling.
These upmarket residences provide practical solutions to modern living. Investors can expect homes to be elegantly appointed with sumptuous features and finishes.
Specific single home models come with double-height family rooms with oversized picturesque windows. Meanwhile, Scandanavian-inspired townhomes feature simple lines that promote minimalism without sacrificing beauty.
Freehold Townhomes Starting From The $900s!
Single Detached Homes Starting From $1.3 Million!
CORNELL ROUGE Details
Address: 16th Ave & Donald Cousens Pkwy, Markham
Pricing: Freehold Towns Starting From The $900s // Single Detached Homes Starting From $1.3 Million
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Home Types: Freehold Towns & Single Detached Homes
Square Footage: 1,810 sq ft – 3,000 sq ft
Freehold Towns: $20,000 on Signing // $20,000 in 30 Days // $20,000 in 60 Days // $20,000 in 120 Days // $20,000 in 150 Days
Single Detached Homes: $20,000 on Signing // $30,000 in 30 Days // $30,000 in 60 Days // $30,000 in 120 Days // $40,000 in 150 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Located minutes from Markham’s flourishing Downtown! On the verge of becoming a world-class, mixed-use urban centre, Downtown Markham will be seeing some major growth with the future development of 2.2 million sq ft of office space, 2 Million sq ft of retail space, as well as 10,000 condos and townhomes that are planned for the upcoming decade along with a $325-Million project for a 20,000-seat NHL sized GTA Centre to be used for sports, concerts, and community events
- Conveniently located for all of your shopping needs! Residents at Cornell Rouge will be conveniently located just a 5 minute drive from Walmart, 8 minutes from The Home Depot, PetSmart, LCBO and 11 minutes from CF Markville which has recently completed a $110 Million redevelopment, transforming the property into a world-class shopping destination featuring over 160 premium retailers for you to enjoy!
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 3 minutes from Highway 407, seamlessly connecting you to Highways 404 & 400 in just minutes!
- Residents will also be 7 minutes from the Mount Joy GO Station where they can arrive in Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in just under an hour!
- Markham is home to more than 1,000 Technology and Life Sciences Companies (that generate 37,000 jobs), 400 Canadian Head Offices (which include industry leaders such as IBM, Aviva Insurance, AMD, Allstate, Hyundai & Honda) & 900 High-Tech Firms — Making Markham Canada’s High-Tech Capital
- Moments from a fantastic assortment of outdoor amenities and entertainment options! Future residents will be just minutes from the Toronto Zoo, Rouge National Urban Park, Bob Hunter Memorial Park, Remington Parkview Golf & Country Club and more
- Conveniently located 6 minutes from Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Cornell Rouge is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Forest Hill Homes, who possesses over 50 years of building experience!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR CORNELL ROUGE
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements