PRICES STARTING FROM $900,000's
Situated in the City of Markham, Cornell Rouge is a new housing development by the Madison Group. The project includes townhomes and single-detached homes and is currently in the pre-construction phase. The site is positioned in the southeastern area of Bur Oak Ave and 16th Avenue, and its scheduled occupancy date is in 2020. Interested buyers can already make their purchase.
The Madison Group has created homes that meet the demands of modern living. The residences are practical and upmarket, with luxurious finishes and features. Homeowners can expect to live in elegant spaces that provide comfort and convenience. The single-detached homes offer double-height family rooms with large windows that allow for picturesque views. On the other hand, the townhomes have a Scandinavian-inspired design that promotes minimalism while still being beautiful. These designs are perfect for those who value practicality and sophistication.
Freehold Townhomes Starting From The $900s!
Single Detached Homes Starting From $1.3 Million!
CORNELL ROUGE Details
Address: 16th Ave & Donald Cousens Pkwy, Markham
Pricing: Freehold Towns Starting From The $900s // Single Detached Homes Starting From $1.3 Million
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Home Types: Freehold Towns & Single Detached Homes
Square Footage: 1,810 sq ft – 3,000 sq ft
Freehold Towns: $20,000 on Signing // $20,000 in 30 Days // $20,000 in 60 Days // $20,000 in 120 Days // $20,000 in 150 Days
Single Detached Homes: $20,000 on Signing // $30,000 in 30 Days // $30,000 in 60 Days // $30,000 in 120 Days // $40,000 in 150 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Downtown Markham, a mixed-use urban centre, is set for major growth with 2.2 million sq ft of office space, 2 million sq ft of retail space, and 10,000 condos and townhomes planned for the upcoming decade.
- Cornell Rouge residents are only a 5-minute drive from Walmart, 8 minutes from The Home Depot, PetSmart, LCBO, and 11 minutes from CF Markville, a world-class shopping destination with over 160 premium retailers.
- With the Highway 407 just 3 minutes away, residents can quickly and easily connect to Highways 404 and 400, and reach the Mount Joy GO Station in just 7 minutes to get to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under an hour.
- Markham is Canada’s High-Tech Capital, home to more than 1,000 technology and life sciences companies, 400 Canadian head offices, and 900 high-tech firms.
- Future residents of Cornell Rouge can enjoy outdoor amenities and entertainment options such as the Toronto Zoo, Rouge National Urban Park, Bob Hunter Memorial Park, and Remington Parkview Golf & Country Club, among others.
- Cornell Rouge is only a 6-minute drive from Markham Stouffville Hospital.
- Forest Hill Homes, the developer of Cornell Rouge, has over 50 years of building experience and is highly reputable.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR CORNELL ROUGE
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements