CORK & VINE
Cork & Vine is a new residential development by Kaitlin Corporation, offering a unique wine-country lifestyle in the charming town of Wellington, Prince Edward County. This master-planned community will be comprised of townhouses and single family homes, set in an area renowned for its gourmet dining options, art galleries, craft shops, and natural beauty, including beaches and nature trails, as well as being conveniently located minutes from Lake Ontario. Located on Wellington Main Street, Prince Edward, this development is expected to be completed in 2025.
CORK & VINE Details
Address: Wellington, Prince Edward
Nearest Intersection: TBA
Number of Homes: TBA
Building Types: Townhomes & Detached Homes
Square Footage: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Kaitlin Corporation
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- The Cork & Vine development by Kaitlin Corporation is a master-planned community located in the heart of Prince Edward County in Wellington, Ontario. This charming neighbourhood is surrounded by breathtaking beauty, including the stunning north shore of Lake Ontario, award-winning wineries, gourmet dining, art galleries, craft shops, sandy beaches, and nature trails.
- Residents at Cork & Vine will have quick and convenient access to the village of Wellington, where they can explore numerous restaurants, boutiques, shops, and cafes. They will also have the opportunity to visit the weekly farmers’ market, which overlooks Lake Ontario and features local art, clothing, jewelry, crafts, baked goods, and locally-grown produce.
- Wellington is home to several wineries in the Prince Edward County VQA wine region, including Karlo Estates, Keint-He Winery & Vineyards, Sandbanks Estate Winery, and many more. Residents will also be just minutes from Wellington Beach, which features a boardwalk leading to an iconic lighthouse, washrooms, picnic tables, benches, a pavilion, and a boat launch.
- Kaitlin Corporation, the developer of Cork & Vine, has a solid reputation as a highly reputable developer with over three decades of experience building award-winning communities of quality and distinction across southern Ontario.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR CORK & VINE
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements