CONCORD PARK PLACE – BLOCK 7
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Concord Adex is set to introduce Block 7 Condos, a promising mid-rise condominium development in North York. This pre-construction condo will be situated in the Bayview Village neighbourhood, between Sheppard Avenue and Leslie Street, at 1001 Sheppard Ave East. The community is ideally located just steps from the Bessarion Station, in a highly accessible transit-oriented location. The 8-storey development will consist of 264 residential suites and will be part of a mixed-use project. With its prime location and promising features, this condominium project is an attractive investment opportunity.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s.
CONCORD PARK PLACE – BLOCK 7 Details
Developer: Concord Adex
Address: 1001 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Sheppard Ave E & Woodsy Park Ln
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 264 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Located just a 1-minute walk from Bessarion Station, which provides easy access to CF Fairview Mall and Sheppard-Yonge Station.
- A quick 3-minute drive from the Oriole GO Station, offering access to GO Bus & GO Train Transit.
- Only 4 minutes away from Highway 401, making the morning commute a breeze.
- Close to various shopping centers, including Yorkdale Shopping Centre, CF Fairview Mall, Scarborough Town Centre, and a range of Big Box Stores.
- 14 minutes from York University, which has a large international student population from 178 countries worldwide. Also 8 minutes from Seneca College, 14 minutes from Centennial College, and 14 minutes from the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus.
- 4 minutes from the North York General Hospital.
- Being developed by Concord Adex, a reputable developer with 25 years of experience and over 130 residential and mixed-use building developments across Canada.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR CONCORD PARK PLACE – BLOCK 7
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements