PRICES STARTING FROM $391.081's
Citylights on Broadway is a new, luminous star shining bright at Yonge & Eglinton. Phase 2 – South Tower is now being introduced with all-new floor plans and pricing starting from the low $200s. With stunning views of Downtown Toronto and just minutes away from the Yonge Subway Line and the new upcoming Eglinton LRT (Light Rail Transit), this is an incredible investment opportunity. This is a brand new pre-construction project coming to the booming Y&E neighbourhood, offering pricing for suites ranging from the low $200,000s to the $400,000s, making it one of the most competitive and affordable options in the area.
Address: 95-99 Broadway Ave, Toronto
Units: 2 Towers 34 Storeys (392 Suites in North Tower/ 496 Suites in South Tower)
Unit Size: 414 Sq Ft to 736 Sq Ft.
Walkscore: 93%} – A Walkers Paradise
- $4000 Locker ($5000 value)
- One Time Free Assignment
- Free Window Coverings ($2000 Value)
- Rogers High Speed Internet Service Included
- $0 Developmental Levies
- Rogers Bundle Promotion: 6 Months Free: TV & Home Phone Package
- 6 Appliances
- FREE Lawyer Review*
- Extended Deposit Structure:
$5000 on Signing
5% minus $5000 in 30 days
5% in 120 Days
5% in 425 Days
5% in Occupancy
- Builder (s) : The Pemberton Group
- Architect(s): Wallman Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Engineering: Sigmund Soudack & Associates
Marketing Company: Montana Steele
Sales Company: Milborne Group
- The Yonge & Eglinton Subway Station and TTC provide fast and easy transit across the city, just steps away from the building.
- The addition of the Light Rail Transit (LRT) on Eglinton will make this neighbourhood the central hub of Toronto.
- The two towers are located in Toronto’s fastest-growing and second-largest employment centre, with a 28% increase in jobs in the last five years. The presence of corporations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RioCan, Canadian Tire HQ, and Amnesty International has substantially increased housing demand in the area.
- Yonge & Eglinton is the ideal location for commercial, retail, and entertainment, with over 100 great restaurants within walking distance. It is a sought-after location to live, work, and play, offering a convenient, luxurious, and fun lifestyle for individuals and families from all walks of life.
- The location has a 93% Walkscore, making it easy to run all errands on foot.
- Prices for Citylights on Broadway will range from the low $200,000s to $400,000s, making it one of the most affordable options in the area.
- The opportunity provides Platinum First Access to both pricing and floor plans, which will save buyers tens of thousands of dollars.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR CITYLIGHTS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements