PRICES STARTING FROM $391.081's
A luminous new star is going to shine bright at Yonge & Eglinton – Welcome to Citylights on Broadway! NOW INTRODUCING PHASE 2 – SOUTH TOWER. With all new floor plans and pricing starting from the low $200s, stunning views of Downtown Toronto and minutes away from Yonge Subway Line & the new upcoming Eglinton LRT (Light Rail Transit), this is an incredible investment opportunity! This is a Brand New Pre-Construction Project coming to the booming Y&E neighbourhood. Pricing for suites ranges from the low $200,000’s to the $400,000’s making this one of the most competitive and affordable options in the vicinity.
Address: 95-99 Broadway Ave, Toronto
Units: 2 Towers 34 Storeys (392 Suites in North Tower/ 496 Suites in South Tower)
Unit Size: 414 Sq Ft to 736 Sq Ft.
Walkscore: 93%} – A Walkers Paradise
- $4000 Locker ($5000 value)
- One Time Free Assignment
- Free Window Coverings ($2000 Value)
- Rogers High Speed Internet Service Included
- $0 Developmental Levies
- Rogers Bundle Promotion: 6 Months Free: TV & Home Phone Package
- 6 Appliances
- FREE Lawyer Review*
- Extended Deposit Structure:
$5000 on Signing
5% minus $5000 in 30 days
5% in 120 Days
5% in 425 Days
5% in Occupancy
- Builder (s) : The Pemberton Group
- Architect(s): Wallman Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Engineering: Sigmund Soudack & Associates
Marketing Company: Montana Steele
Sales Company: Milborne Group
- The Yonge & Eglinton Subway Station and TTC provide to the convenience of fast and easy transit all across the city, just steps away from the building.
- The new addition of the Light Rail Transit (LRT) on Eglinton sets this neighbourhood up to soon become the CENTRAL HUB of Toronto.
- The two towers will be situated in Toronto’s FASTEST Growing and Second Largest Employment Centre, boasting a 28% increase in jobs in the last five years. Already home to corporations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RioCan, Canadian Tire HQ, and Amnesty International, among others, has already substantially increased housing demand in the area.
- This is the place to be for the ideal diversification of commercial, retail, and entertainment, which has renters and employees reeling when looking to relocate. Y&E is lined with over 100 great restaurants in walking distance that mesh well with retail and commercial spaces to offer a convenient, luxe, and fun lifestyle for individuals and families from all walks of life. It’s arguably one of the most sought after locations to live, work and play!
- Yonge and Eglinton (95-99 Broadway) has a 93% Walkscore; which translates to an enjoyable walking commute for all your errands.
- Prices will range from the low $200,000s to $400,000s making this one of the most affordable options at Y&E.
- You will get Platinum First Access to both Pricing and Floor Plans which in turn, will save you tens of thousands of dollars.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR CITYLIGHTS
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements