PRICES STARTING FROM $600's
Charing Cross Condominiums is a new condo development by Lancaster Homes currently in preconstruction at 385 Arctic Red Drive, Oshawa. Available units range in price from $521,990 to over $801,990. Charing Cross Condominiums has a total of 110 units. Sizes range from 664 to 1228 square feet.
Boutique Suites From The $600s Coming Soon!
899 sq ft – 1,228 sq ft
CHARING CROSS Details
Developer: Lancaster Homes
Address: 385 Arctic Red Dr, Oshawa
Nearest Intersection: Simcoe St N & Conlin Rd
Pricing: Starting From The $600s
Storeys / Suites: 4 Storeys / 110 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom Suites – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 899 sq ft – 1,228 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.51 / sq ft (Hydro, Water, Gas Metered Separately)
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, 1 Underground Parking Space Included, Locker/Storage Room Included
Suite Features: 9ft – 12ft Ceilings, Vinyl Plank Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Lobby with Waiting Area and Concierge, Pet Wash, Fitness Centre, Common Dining Room with Bar, and Outdoor BBQ with Seating Area
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Standing 4-Storeys tall, Charing Cross Condominiums features a unique location in Oshawa’s north end offering stunning ravine and golf course views!
- Conveniently located just a 4 minute from Durham College & The Ontario Institute of Technology — when combined are home to over 20,000 students!
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 5 minutes from Highway 407 and 16 minutes from Highway 401
- Directly adjacent from an upcoming 839,000 Square Foot Outdoor Shopping Centre being built by RioCan set to be completed in Winter 2022
- 10 Minutes from a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores at SmartCentres Oshawa North which include: The Home Depot, Michaels, LCBO, Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart and more along with a great variety of services and dining options!
- You are also less than 20 minutes from all of your shopping needs at the largest shopping centre in the Durham Region, Oshawa Centre, which features over 230 stores, services, and dining options for you to enjoy!
- Enjoying the great outdoors can be accomplished with incredible ease being surrounded with a number of exciting outdoor amenities which include the Heber Down Conservation Area, Enniskillen Conservation Area, Columbus Golf & Country Club, Watson’s Glen Golf Club, Oshawa Golf & Curling Club, Kedron Dells Golf Club and more!
- 7 Minutes from the Oshawa Executive Airport
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR CHARING CROSS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements