Celeste Condominiums is an upcoming development situated in the heart of Downtown Toronto at George St & Richmond St E. The location offers great convenience, being just a few steps away from George Brown College, Queen Station, and several TTC Bus & Streetcar routes. The development is just a few minutes away from CF Toronto Eaton Centre, top universities, the financial district, restaurants, shops, cafes, entertainment venues, and much more that the city has to offer.
CELESTE CONDOS Details
Address: 121 George St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: George St & Richmond St E
Occupancy: Summer 2026
Storeys/Suites: 40 Storeys / 516 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Agreements
- Builder (s) : Diamond Corp., Alterra Group
- Architect(s): Sweeny &Co Architects Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): Truong Ly Design Inc
- Heritage Architect: ERA Architects
- Landscape Architect: The MBTW Group | W Architect Inc
- Engineering: COUNTERPOINT ENGINEERING, exp, EQ Building Performance Inc., Stantec, Gradient Wind Engineers & Scientists, RJC Engineers
- Legal: McCarthy Tetrault LLP
- Planning: Urban Strategies Inc.
- Site Services: ASI Archaeological and Culture Heritage Services, Schaeffer Dzaldov Bennett Ltd
- Transportation & Infrastructure: BA Consulting Group Ltd.
Electric Vehicle Friendly
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Celeste Condos is a new development located at George St & Richmond St E in Downtown Toronto.
- It has a Transit Score of 100/100 and a Walk Score of 96/100, providing residents with easy access to transportation options and daily errands without the need for a car.
- The development is within walking distance to Queen Station, Ryerson University, OCAD University, and the University of Toronto, making it a prime location for potential tenants.
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre is also within walking distance, providing residents with access to over 250 retailers, restaurants, and services.
- The development is just a 4-minute commute to the Financial District and 4 minutes from Yonge & Dundas, where the Bank of Montreal’s new “urban campus” for 3,500 employees is expected to open in 2021.
- Nearby attractions include the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre, and The Distillery District.
- The developers of Celeste Condos, Alterra and Diamond Corp, have over 50 years of building experience.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR CELESTE CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements