PRICES STARTING FROM $300,000's
Cavallo is a new condo development by Truman Homes that is coming soon to the Cityscape Master-Planned Community in the northeast corner of Calgary. The location is highly desirable as it is one of the largest employment centers in the Calgary Metropolitan Area, with 34% of all Calgary jobs located here. In addition, residents will be close to Highway 201, Highway 2, LRT Transit, Calgary Transit, CrossIron Mills, Sunridge Mall, and Calgary International Airport, as well as parks and playgrounds.
Pricing Starting From The $300s!
Address: Metis Trail NE & Country Hills Blvd NE, Calgary
Pricing: Starting From The $300s
Storeys / Suites:5 storeys | 216 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes:678 – 894 Sqft
Maintenance Fee: $0.40 Per SqFt Per Month (inc. heat, water, natural gas, amenities, property)
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) : Truman Homes
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Cavallo is a new addition to the Cityscape Master-Planned Community by Truman Homes in the highly desirable northeast corner of Calgary at Metis Trail NE & Country Hills Blvd NE.
- The community places residents in one of the largest employment centers in the Calgary Metropolitan Area with approximately 34% of all Calgary jobs located here.
- The location is easily accessible with just a short drive from both Highways 201 & 2, and close proximity to Calgary Transit Bus stops and Saddletowne LRT Station.
- It is only a short commute from Calgary International Airport which supports nearly 50,000 jobs.
- CrossIron Mills and Sunridge Mall, North Calgary’s largest shopping center, are just minutes away.
- The community is built alongside a 115-acre environmental reserve that offers a multitude of recreation facilities within walking distance, including parks and playgrounds.
- According to Statistics Canada, Calgary had the highest population growth over the past decade of major cities in Canada, beating both Vancouver and Toronto. The population is expected to become 1.399 million by 2023.
- Calgary was named the world’s 5th most livable city and praised for its planning, incorporation of parks and green space, and overall ability to promote health, social connections, and well-being.
- Calgary is the third-best city in the world to find employment and is home to over 700 tech companies, a number set to double over the next decade. Truman Homes, the developer of Cavallo, has created thousands of new homes and over a million square feet of retail, office, and industrial space within the Calgary metropolitan area over the past 30 years.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR CAVALLO
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements