PRICES STARTING FROM $800's
Fernbrook Homes and Zancor Homes are currently working on a new development project called Caledon Club. This project involves the construction of both townhouses and single-family homes and is currently in the preconstruction phase. The development is located at McLaughlin Road & Mayfield Road in the town of Caledon. Prospective buyers can choose from a range of available units that vary in size, with unit sizes ranging from 1675 to 3128 square feet. The price range for these units starts at $909,990 and goes up to over $1,694,990.
CALEDON CLUB Details
Developer: Fernbrook Homes & Zancor Homes
Address: McLaughlin Rd & Mayfield Rd, Caledon
Nearest Intersection: Mayfield Rd & Hurontario St
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $800’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Building Types: 2 Car Garage Towns // 30′ & 38′ Detached Homes
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Less than 10 minutes away from the Mount Pleasant GO Station with access to GO Buses, GO Trains, and upcoming ZUM Transit Bus Routes expansion.
- 14 minutes away from the Brampton Gateway Terminal, the future home of Hurontario LRT that will run for 20 km from Brampton to Port Credit in Mississauga, featuring 22 stops.
- 15 minutes away from the largest Sheridan College campus, Davis Campus, accommodating over 12,000 students. The campus has recently opened a new 130,000 sq ft facility, and the new Ryerson University Campus is also nearby.
- 8 minutes away from Highway 410, connecting you to Highways 407 and 401 within 20 minutes, making transportation across the GTA convenient.
- Less than 15 minutes away from all shopping needs, including Bramalea City Centre with over 300 stores and Shoppers World Brampton featuring over 140 stores.
- Only 7 minutes from the Heart Lake Conservation Area, offering a Wild Wetland Pool & Splash Pad, Boat Rentals, a kettle lake to fish in, and Treetop Trekking’s Aerial Game Park with high-altitude climbing, balancing, and zip-lining across the lake.
- Big-box stores such as Canadian Tire, RONA, Walmart, Chapters, Fortinos, and more are all located in the surrounding area.
- Conveniently located only 25 minutes away from the Toronto Pearson International Airport.
- Developed by Fernbrook Homes & Zancor Homes, two experienced builders with almost a century of combined home-building experience.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR CALEDON CLUB
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements