PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
Bristol Place will provide residents with luxurious suite options, including one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, and two-bedroom designs. Each suite will feature a smart and space-saving layout, bright and spacious living areas, modern and elegant kitchens, comfortable bedrooms, and spa-like ensuites. Additionally, a range of upgrades will be available, and professional décor advice will be offered to assist residents in creating their desired dream home.
Bristol Place Details
Nearest Intersection: Main St & Queen St E
Pricing: Starting From The Low $500’s
Storeys / Suites: Two 48-Storey Towers / 1,146 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 472 sq ft – 654 sq.ft.
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Solmar Development Group
- Architect(s): Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): Renato Iamonaco
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
EV Charging Stations
Green Rooftop Terrac
- Bristol Place is conveniently located in downtown Brampton, providing residents with easy access to a wide array of amenities, including restaurants, services, boutiques, cafes, the Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Rose Theatre, and Gage Park, among others.
- Transportation needs are well-covered, with the Brampton GO Station just a 3-minute walk away, providing access to numerous GTA routes, including a 42-minute trip to Union Station in downtown Toronto.
- The upcoming Hurontario LRT is also easily accessible, with a stop located at the Brampton Gateway Terminal, which is within close proximity to the development.
- Residents can also enjoy quick access to Highways 410, 407, 403, and 401 for easy travelling throughout the GTA.
- Bramalea City Centre, which features over 300 stores and services, is just a 6-minute drive away, while Brampton Corners Shopping Mall, with its Walmart, Fortinos, Chapters, Rona, and more, is only 5 minutes away.
- Bristol Place has also located just a quick 7-minute commute from Sheridan College’s largest campus, Davis Campus, which houses over 12,000 students, as well as the brand new Ryerson University Campus.
- The development is being constructed by Solmar, a highly reputable developer with over three decades of experience in creating visionary master-planned communities throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Bristol Place
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements