PRICES STARTING FROM $600''s
Brightwater Towns is a new townhouse development by Dundee Kilmer Developments Limited, Diamondcorp, Dream, and Fram + Slokker currently in preconstruction at 70 Mississauga Road South, Mississauga. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Sales for available units range in price from $1,109,900 to $1,299,900. Brightwater Towns has a total of 106 units. Sizes range from 1150 to 1419 square feet.
Brightwater Towns Details
Development Name: Brightwater Condos & Towns
Developer (s): Dundee Kilmer Group, Dream, DiamondCorp & Fram + Slokker
Project Status: Condominiums, Offices & Townhouses
Location: D Mississauga – 70 Mississauga Road South, Mississauga, ON, L5H 2H3
Number of Floors: 26, 14 & 5 storeys
Number of Units: 2,500+ units
Unit size: From 460 SqFt Up To 1,401 SqFt
Maintenance Fee: $0.58 Per SqFt Per Month
Price Range: TBA
Date of completion: May 1 2023
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Come and enjoy perfect Lakefront living at Brightwater Towns where Lake Ontario and plenty of waterfront amenities are located just mere steps away from home. With over 14 acres of natural green space, lush parks, and the Waterfront Trail to explore, there is plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy including water-friendly and outdoor sports, cycling, picnicking, and walks along the waterfront. CondoNow indicates that surrounding natural spaces include Lake Ontario, the Waterfront Trail, the Credit River, and JC Saddington Park.
- Brightwater Towns is conveniently situated close to Mississauga’s popular Port Credit community. Here residents will have access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. This area is home to many unique retailers, boutique shops, and lively year-round festivals. CondoNow notes that the Brightwater community will bring over 300,000 square feet of new lifestyle amenities and daily necessities to the area, which will allow residents to access everything they need close to home.
- Mississauga’s regional transit service; MiWay has many bus routes that run in the area, allowing residents of Brightwater Towns to easily access public transportation and quickly travel throughout the city and easily connect to other nearby transit services including TTC and GO Transit routes. The new Hurontario LRT will have a stop located near the Port Credit GO station and will connect riders all the way North to Brampton. CondoNow states that residents can take the Lakeshore West GO Train and arrive at Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over 45 minutes.
- The area surrounding Brightwater Towns is an extremely family-friendly community, home to several top-ranking schools and plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities to keep kids of all ages active and busy. This large scale, master-planned community will also be home to a brand new school, making it the perfect place for young and growing families to call home. Credit Valley Hospital is also located nearby. CondoNow acknowledges that UofT Mississauga and Humber College Lakeshore are both easily accessible for post-secondary students, making Brightwater the perfect choice for off-campus accommodations.
- With easy access to Highways and major thoroughfares in the area, residents of Brightwater Towns will have a seamless commute throughout the city and GTA. Highways 403, 427, and the QEW are all situated nearby and motorists can easily connect to Highway 401 via Hurontario Street. CondoNow notes that residents looking to commute into downtown Toronto can do so in just 24 minutes by connecting to the Gardiner Expressway.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Brightwater Towns
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements