BRIDGE HOUSE AT BRIGHTWATER
PRICES STARTING FROM $600,000's
Bridge House at Brightwater is an exciting new condominium development located in the vibrant Port Credit neighbourhood of Mississauga. This pre-construction project is situated at 70 Mississauga Road South and is set to be the latest addition to the highly sought after Brightwater master-planned community. This development will consist of dynamic towers connected by glass bridges offering stunning views of the park frontage and lakefront. Residents will enjoy spacious suites and a variety of exceptional amenities that will add to the already thriving neighbourhood.
BRIDGE HOUSE AT BRIGHTWATER Details
Pricing: Starting From 600’s
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Bridge House at Brightwater is a new pre-construction condominium development located at 70 Mississauga Road South in the Port Credit neighborhood of Mississauga. This project will be part of the Brightwater Master-planned community, which offers a dynamic set of towers connected by glass bridges, with ample suites and amenities. The following are the key highlights of this development:
- Master-planned community: 72 acres of land with over 14 acres of public parks, over 300,000 sq ft of shops, restaurants, offices and services, and an elementary school, all within walking distance.
- Convenient location: 6 minutes from Port Credit GO Station with access to both GO Bus and Train service to downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under 30 minutes. The Port Credit GO Station will also be a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) set to be completed in 2022.
- Access to major highways: less than 10 minutes from the QEW, connecting residents to Highways 427, 401, 407, and 403, making travelling throughout the GTA easy.
- Outdoor recreation: Direct access to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail, as well as a variety of parks along Lake Ontario such as JC Saddington Park, Richard’s Memorial Park, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Lakefront Promenade Park and Rattray Conservation Area.
- Proximity to education: Less than 20 minutes from Humber College Lakeshore Campus and the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus, which together have over 20,000 students.
- Reputable developers: Developed by Diamond Corp, Dream, FRAM + Slokker, with over 80 years of combined experience in the development industry.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR BRIDGE HOUSE AT BRIGHTWATER
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements