BLUE MOUNTAIN VILLAGE
Blue Mountain Village is a premier four-season destination located in Southern Ontario. Nestled between the picturesque Blue Mountains of the Niagara Escarpment and the rugged shores of Georgian Bay, this resort offers an extensive range of family accommodations, activities, events, and attractions. Visitors can indulge in over 40 unique shops and restaurants, as well as engage in exhilarating activities such as zip lines, ropes courses, hiking, biking, Segway tours, skiing, snowboarding, spas, and much more. Blue Mountain Village is the perfect place to experience outdoor adventures and create unforgettable memories.
BLUE MOUNTAIN VILLAGE Details
Address: 156 Jozo Weider Blvd, The Blue Mountains
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) : Freed Developments
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Blue Mountain Village is a premier four-season destination located between the picturesque Blue Mountains of the Niagara Escarpment and the rugged shores of Georgian Bay in Southern Ontario.
- The Village is a cobblestoned pedestrian village with turn-of-the-century Ontario architecture and offers a wide variety of family accommodations, activities, events, and attractions, including over 40 unique shops and restaurants, zip lines, ropes courses, hiking, biking, Segway tours, and much more.
- Blue Mountain is the biggest public ski area in the province, known as Ontario’s favourite ski destination. It offers 365 skiable acres, a 720-foot vertical, and 43 runs, 30 of which are lit for night skiing.
- Georgian Bay, which features more than 30,000 islands, 2,000 kilometres of shoreline, majestic towering cliffs, endless beaches, and clear blue water, is only minutes away from Blue Mountain Village.
- Golfers can enjoy a variety of golf courses in the surrounding area, including Blue Mountain Golf, Cranberry Golf Course, Golf & Country Club, Batteaux Creek Golf Club, and more.
- Downtown Collingwood is only a few minutes away, providing easy access to all of your shopping needs, including Walmart, Canadian Tire, FreshCo, Shoppers Drug Mart, Metro, and more. You will also find a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, and cafes to enjoy.
- Blue Mountain Village was recently purchased by Freed Developments, a highly reputable developer that has received numerous design awards and has built over 12,000 units. The company is approaching nearly 10 billion dollars in development.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR BLUE MOUNTAIN VILLAGE
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements