BLOOR & ROYAL YORK CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
A pre-construction condo development named Bloor and Royal York is underway by ONE Properties at 3005 Bloor Street West, Toronto. This project is expected to be completed by 2022 and will feature a total of 60 units.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s.
BLOOR & ROYAL YORK CONDOS Details
Developer: ONE Properties
Address: 3005 Bloor Street West, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Royal York Rd & Bloor St W
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2021
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 81 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Enjoy the vibrant Bloor St W with its boutique stores, restaurants, cafes & more, located just outside your door.
- Walk to the nearest TTC Bus Stop and the Royal York Subway Station in just 1 minute.
- King’s Mill Park, a beautiful park along the Humber River, is just down the road, and 2 subway stops away is High Park, Toronto’s largest public park.
- Humber College – Lakeshore Campus is just a 14-minute commute away, home to more than 10,600 full-time students.
- The location offers close proximity to Highways 427, 401 & the Gardiner Expressway, making it easy to travel throughout the GTA.
- Bloor and Royal York is being developed by ONE Properties, also known for Queen & Sherbourne, Queen & Parliament, and Church & Wellesley.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR BLOOR & ROYAL YORK CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements