PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Bauhaus Condos, located at 284 King Street East in Toronto, is a new condo development by Lamb Development Corp. The development is expected to be completed in 2024 and offers 218 units ranging from 515 to 765 square feet. Available units start from the low $700,000’s.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s.
BAUHAUS CONDOS Details
Developer: Lamb Development Group
Address: 284 King Street East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Parliament & Adelaide
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Storeys / Suites: 30 Storeys / 205 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Bauhaus Condos, a development by Lamb Development Corp, is currently under construction at 284 King Street East in Toronto.
- The project is expected to be completed in 2024 and has a total of 218 units.
- Available units start from the low $700,000’s and range in size from 515 to 765 square feet. The building has a Walk Score of 96/100, which means that it’s possible to complete all daily errands without a car.
- Additionally, it has a Transit Score of 100/100, indicating that it’s conveniently located near a number of useful transit routes.
- The Corktown Common, an 18-acre park, is just a 13-minute walk away. The area is also home to George Brown College and Ryerson University, which are both just 4 minutes away by car.
- Toronto’s Financial District is a short 5-minute drive away, and Union Station, the city’s busiest transport facility, is nearby, providing easy access to GO trains, GO Buses, TTC Subway System, and VIA Rail Canada.
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity, including exciting venues such as the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, and The Harbourfront Centre, as well as hundreds of restaurants and retail options in the surrounding area.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR BAUHAUS CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements