PRICES STARTING FROM $514,900's
Reids Heritage Homes is developing Atwood Station, a new community of townhouses and single family homes that is currently in preconstruction. The development is situated at the intersection of Monument Road and Main Street in Atwood. This location offers a peaceful and serene environment, while also being conveniently located just a short 5 minute drive from Listowel. Here, residents can enjoy the best of both worlds, with access to all the amenities of urban living including shopping, schools, and parks.
Bungalows & Towns Anticipated From The Low $500s
Detached Singles Starting From $739,000
ATWOOD STATION Details
Pricing: Bungalows & Towns Anticipated From The Low $500s // Detached Singles Starting From $739,000
Unit Types: Bungalows, Singles & Towns
Unit Sizes: Detached Homes, Bungalows & 2-Storey Singles: 2-4 Bedroom // Bungalow Townhomes – 2 Bedrooms
Size: 1022 to 1602 square feet
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives:* Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Reid’s Heritage Homes
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Townhomes - All Kitchen Appliances Included
Air Conditioning Included and more
Detached - Air Conditioning Included, and more
- Atwood Station is just a 5-minute drive from Listowel, providing easy access to urban amenities such as restaurants, parks, stores, arenas, and more.
- The location also allows for convenient travel to Kitchener, London, and Woodstock via local highways.
- Atwood offers a peaceful and spacious environment, with a 16% increase in 1-year growth and 62% increase in 3-year growth, as reported by MoneySense magazine.
- Listowel Technology, a manufacturer of automotive parts, is located in Atwood and employs over 420 people at their 240,000 sq ft facility.
- Perth County boasts a unique combination of trails, including Perth Harvest Pathway Trailhead and The Kinsmen Trail, for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy.
- Listowel Memorial Hospital is just 10 minutes away from Atwood Station.
- Golf courses such as Listowel Golf Club, Mitchell Golf Club, and Tralee Golf are all within a 20-minute drive from the community.
- Reid’s Heritage Homes, a highly reputable developer with over 40 years of experience, is developing Atwood Station.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR ATWOOD STATION
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements