PRICES STARTING FROM $514,900's
Atwood Station is a new townhouse and single family home development by Reids Heritage Homes currently in preconstruction at Monument Road & Main Street, Atwood.Discover the tranquility and joy of country living with shopping, parks, schools and other urban amenities a 5 minute drive away in Listowel.
Bungalows & Towns Anticipated From The Low $500s
Detached Singles Starting From $739,000
ATWOOD STATION Details
Pricing: Bungalows & Towns Anticipated From The Low $500s // Detached Singles Starting From $739,000
Unit Types: Bungalows, Singles & Towns
Unit Sizes: Detached Homes, Bungalows & 2-Storey Singles: 2-4 Bedroom // Bungalow Townhomes – 2 Bedrooms
Size: 1022 to 1602 square feet
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives:* Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Reid’s Heritage Homes
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Townhomes - All Kitchen Appliances Included
Air Conditioning Included and more
Detached - Air Conditioning Included, and more
- 5 minutes from Listowel, where you will have access to urban amenities such as Big Box Stores, Restaurants, Plazas, Arenas, Walmart, LCBO, Banks, Parks, Places of Worship, and more!
- Local highways connect you to Kitchener, London, and Woodstock for work or pleasure
- Leave the congestion of the city behind and embrace the wide open spaces of Atwood, which had a 16% increase in 1 year growth and 62% increase in 3 year growth. MoneySense magazine also reported Atwood having an average of $143K for 3 Year Dollar Value Appreciation.
- Home to Listowel Technology, manufacturer of automotive parts with a 240,000 sq ft facility and 420 employees
- Enjoy the scenic countryside and clean pure country air of Perth County, with a unique combination of trails through the core area, agricultural land, parks, and former railway rights of way including Perth Harvest Pathway Trailhead & The Kinsmen Trail, which stretches over 22 km and follows along the former railway rights of way adjacent to rural areas, and connects to Memorial Park through residential areas.
- Located 10 minutes from Listowel Memorial Hospital
- For outdoor enthusiasts, there are multiple golf courses less than 20 minutes away including Listowel Golf Club, Mitchell Golf Club, and Tralee Golf.
- Atwood Station is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Reid’s Heritage Homes, who possesses over 40 years of experience!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR ATWOOD STATION
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements