PRICES STARTING FROM $514,900's
Atwood Station is a new townhouse and single family home development by Reids Heritage Homes currently in preconstruction at Monument Road & Main Street, Atwood.Discover the tranquility and joy of country living with shopping, parks, schools and other urban amenities a 5 minute drive away in Listowel.
Bungalows & Towns Anticipated From The Low $500s
Detached Singles Starting From $739,000
ATWOOD STATION Details
Pricing: Bungalows & Towns Anticipated From The Low $500s // Detached Singles Starting From $739,000
Unit Types: Bungalows, Singles & Towns
Unit Sizes: Detached Homes, Bungalows & 2-Storey Singles: 2-4 Bedroom // Bungalow Townhomes – 2 Bedrooms
Size: 1022 to 1602 square feet
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives:* Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Reid’s Heritage Homes
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Townhomes - All Kitchen Appliances Included
Air Conditioning Included and more
Detached - Air Conditioning Included, and more
- 5 minutes from Listowel, where you will have access to urban amenities such as Big Box Stores, Restaurants, Plazas, Arenas, Walmart, LCBO, Banks, Parks, Places of Worship, and more!
- Local highways connect you to Kitchener, London, and Woodstock for work or pleasure
- Leave the congestion of the city behind and embrace the wide open spaces of Atwood, which had a 16% increase in 1 year growth and 62% increase in 3 year growth. MoneySense magazine also reported Atwood having an average of $143K for 3 Year Dollar Value Appreciation.
- Home to Listowel Technology, manufacturer of automotive parts with a 240,000 sq ft facility and 420 employees
- Enjoy the scenic countryside and clean pure country air of Perth County, with a unique combination of trails through the core area, agricultural land, parks, and former railway rights of way including Perth Harvest Pathway Trailhead & The Kinsmen Trail, which stretches over 22 km and follows along the former railway rights of way adjacent to rural areas, and connects to Memorial Park through residential areas.
- Located 10 minutes from Listowel Memorial Hospital
- For outdoor enthusiasts, there are multiple golf courses less than 20 minutes away including Listowel Golf Club, Mitchell Golf Club, and Tralee Golf.
- Atwood Station is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Reid’s Heritage Homes, who possesses over 40 years of experience!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR ATWOOD STATION
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements