PRICES STARTING FROM $600's
Applewood Towns is a new Townhome development by Sierra Building Group in Mississauga. this pre-construction project is located at 4005 Hickory Drive Mississauga in the Rathwood neighbourhood.
Investors will want to take note of this development. In addition to being perfectly located beside transit and entertainment, the project boasts a variety of layouts bound to attract a diverse demographic.
Pricing Starting From The High $600s!
APPLEWOOD TOWNS Details
Address: 4005 Hickory Dr, Mississauga
Nearest Intersection: Dixie Rd & Burnhamthorpe Rd E
Pricing: Starting From The High $600s
Number of Homes: TBA
Home Types: Urban Towns
Square Footage: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives:* Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- A fantastic location for all of your commuting needs, residents at Applewood Towns will find themselves less than 10 minutes from Highways 403, 401, 427 and the QEW allowing you to travel throughout the GTA with absolute ease
- Residents will also be just 5 minutes from the Dixie GO Station where they can travel to downtown Toronto’s Union Station in less than 30 minutes and 9 minutes from the Kipling GO Station where you will have access to the Bloor-Danforth Subway Line
- Conveniently located from all of your shopping needs being just 6 minutes from CF Sherway Gardens which features over 200 stores, services and restaurants for you to enjoy as well as a number of Big Box Stores in the surrounding area such as: Walmart, The Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy, IKEA, Canadian Tire and more
- You will also be 6 minutes from Square One Shopping Centre which features 2,200,000 square feet of retail space with more than 360 stores and services for you to enjoy! You will also find a great assortment of restaurants, entertainment and other retailers in the area surrounding Square One — everything you could possibly need and want is all right here!
- Conveniently located only 9 minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Mississauga neighbours Toronto and is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada. The GTA is also growing at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year, according to Stats Canada, leaving Mississauga in a prime position to harbour a part of that growth!
- Applewood Towns is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Sierra, who since 1985 has been a leading name in new home construction in the GTA!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR APPLEWOOD TOWNS
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements