PRICES STARTING FROM $600's
Sierra Building Group is introducing Applewood Towns, a new townhome development in Mississauga’s Rathwood neighbourhood. The pre-construction site is situated at 4005 Hickory Drive and offers an ideal location for investors as it is conveniently situated near public transportation and entertainment options. Moreover, the project provides diverse layouts that will appeal to a wide range of individuals.
Pricing Starting From The High $600s!
APPLEWOOD TOWNS Details
Address: 4005 Hickory Dr, Mississauga
Nearest Intersection: Dixie Rd & Burnhamthorpe Rd E
Pricing: Starting From The High $600s
Number of Homes: TBA
Home Types: Urban Towns
Square Footage: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives:* Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Applewood Towns is a perfect location for commuting with easy access to Highways 403, 401, 427 and the QEW all less than 10 minutes away.
- Dixie GO Station is just 5 minutes away, allowing residents to travel to Union Station in less than 30 minutes. Kipling GO Station is only 9 minutes away, providing access to the Bloor-Danforth Subway Line.
- CF Sherway Gardens, which has over 200 stores, services and restaurants, and several big-box stores, such as Walmart, The Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy, IKEA, Canadian Tire and more, are all just 6 minutes away.
- Square One Shopping Centre, with over 360 stores, 2,200,000 square feet of retail space, and an excellent selection of restaurants and entertainment, is also only 6 minutes away.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport is just 9 minutes away from the location.
- Mississauga is the sixth most populated city in Canada and neighbours Toronto. It is situated to accommodate the growing population of the GTA, which is expanding at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year.
- Sierra, a reputable developer that has been leading new home construction in the GTA since 1985, is developing Applewood Towns.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR APPLEWOOD TOWNS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements