PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Fram Building Group’s latest project, Allenbury Gardens Condos, is a brand new condo development situated at the intersection of Allenbury Gardens and Kingslake Rd in North York. With four luxurious condo towers ranging from 10 to 17 stories tall, and a total of 1,106 suites, this development promises to offer its residents a lavish living experience. Moreover, the location is ideal for those who value easy access to public transit and local amenities, making it a perfect place to call home.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s.
ALLENBURY GARDENS Details
Developer: Toronto Community Housing Corp.
Address: 3, 5, 11, 17, 21 Allenbury Gardens, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Don Mills Rd & Sheppard Ave E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Storeys / Suites: 24 Storeys / 374 Suites
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Convenient transportation options: Steps away from multiple TTC Bus Routes, 10 minutes from Agincourt GO Station, and 8 minutes walk from Don Mills Subway Station which connects to the Yonge-University Line in just 4 stops.
- Across the street from CF Fairview Mall: Featuring over 160 stores and services, restaurants, and a cinema.
- Close proximity to Scarborough Town Centre: The largest shopping center in Toronto’s east end with 250+ stores and services, giving access to Scarborough Centre Subway Station.
- Easy access to highways: Just 5 minutes from Highway 401, connecting to Highway 404 and the Don Valley Parkway in less than 10 minutes.
- Nearby colleges and universities: 13 minutes from Centennial College, 7 minutes from Seneca College, and 12 minutes from the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus.
- Green space: East Don Parkland accessible by travelling down Sheppard Ave E, which features multiple parks along the Don River such as Villaways Park, Havenbrook Park, Betty Sutherland Trail Park, and more.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR ALLENBURY GARDENS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements