888 DUPONT ST
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
888 Dupont Street Condos is a new condo development by TAS currently in preconstruction at Ossington Avenue & Dupont Street, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. 888 Dupont Street Condos has a total of 86 units.
Pricing Anticipated to start from the $500’s.
888 DUPONT ST Details
Address: 888 Dupont St., Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dupont St and Ossington Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- With an excellent transit score of 85/100 this location gives you access to a number of TTC Transit Routes all within walking distance and or a quick drive! Ossington Station is a 12 minute walk and just a minute drive, Dupont Station is a 6 minute drive and less than a 20 minute walk. The Bloor GO Station is also just a 9 minute drive, giving you access to the GO Bus and GO trains!
- George Brown Campus is just a 5 minute walk from this development, and a quick 10 minute commute with access to the TTC Transit. University of Toronto is an 8 minute drive and a 20 minute commute with the TTC.
- Access to a number of Big Box Stores to get your daily errands done, just a 3 minute walk to Sobeys, and a 8 minute walk to Loblaw’s, also just steps away from New Canadians Lumber, Fiesta Farms and The Beer Store along with so many more!
- A number of restaurants and cafes for dining options all within just a few steps, The Greater Good, Universal Grill, Contra Café, Actinolite, Starbucks, Hub Coffee, Progress Bakery and much more!
- Surrounded with a great variety of some of Toronto’s beautiful parks, Bartlett Parkette, Geary Avenue Parkette, Garrison Creek Park, Frankel-Lambert Park, and Marian Engel Park to just name a few that are perfect for walking and biking trails!
- Dufferin Mall is just a 5 minute drive, which has a number of retail stores and other services available to you such as Pandora, Peoples Jewellers, Tip Top Tailors, Aldo, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Tim Horton’s, Rogers, Best Buy Mobile and numerous more
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 888 DUPONT ST
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements