8 JOPLING AVE S
PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
8 Jopling Avenue South Condos is a new high-rise residential development by AMDEV Property Etobicoke. This pre-construction project is located 8 Jopling Avenue South in Etobicoke’s Six Points neighbourhood. The major intersection is Bloor Avenue West, Kipling Avenue and Dundas Avenue West.
Pricing Anticipated to Start From The $400’s.
8 JOPLING AVE S Details
Developer: Amdev Property
Address: 8 Jopling Avenue South, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Bloor Ave West and Kipling Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 35 & 38 Storeys / 750 Suites Total
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- This location has a perfect transit score of 100/100, meaning residents will be steps away from world-class transit options. Kipling Station is a 7 minute walk. The Kipling GO Station is just a 5 minute walk, which gives you access to a number of GO Bus and train routes for commuting options. Able to get you to Downtown Toronto to the Union Station. Residents will also have the option of TTC public bus routes making it easy to commute within the city
- Residents will be able to access the highway 427 in just minutes, giving you access to major highways and making your travels throughout the GTA a breeze!
- An endless number of options to get your daily errands done along with grabbing a bite all within just a few steps from this location. KFC, McDonald’s, Tim Horton’s, Apache Burgers, Starbucks, TD Bank, Islington Animal Hospital and much more!
- The Cloverdale Mall is just a 4 minute drive, which gives you access to a number of shopping, dining and even grocery stores. Metro, Food Basics, Beer Store, Winner’s, Service Ontario are a few to get your daily errands done. To enjoy shopping at the mall you’ve got stores such as Coles, Peoples Jewellery, Hallmark and GNC along with many more!
- Within just minutes you can drive to IKEA, Wal-Mart, The Home Depot, Cineplex Theatres, and residents can easily access the Gardiner Expressway.
- This neighbourhood is surrounded by an endless number of parks and green space for walking and biking trails! Six Points Park, Greenfield Park, Cloverdale Park, Echo Valley Park, and Hampshire Heights Park to name a few!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 8 JOPLING AVE S
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements