8 JOPLING AVE S
PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
AMDEV Property Etobicoke is developing the 8 Jopling Avenue South Condos, a new high-rise residential project located in the Six Points neighbourhood of Etobicoke. The development is situated at 8 Jopling Avenue South, with major intersections being Bloor Avenue West, Kipling Avenue, and Dundas Avenue West. The project is currently in pre-construction.
Pricing Anticipated to Start From The $400’s.
8 JOPLING AVE S Details
Developer: Amdev Property
Address: 8 Jopling Avenue South, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Bloor Ave West and Kipling Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 35 & 38 Storeys / 750 Suites Total
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- The location of 8 Jopling Avenue South Condos has a perfect transit score of 100/100, providing easy access to world-class transit options. The Kipling Station is a 7-minute walk, and the Kipling GO Station is a 5-minute walk, providing access to GO Bus and train routes for commuting options. There are also TTC public bus routes available to commute within the city.
- Highway 427 is easily accessible within minutes, giving residents access to major highways and making travel throughout the GTA convenient.
- There are endless options for daily errands and grabbing a bite within just a few steps of this location, including KFC, McDonald’s, Tim Horton’s, Apache Burgers, Starbucks, TD Bank, Islington Animal Hospital, and many more.
- The Cloverdale Mall is a 4-minute drive, providing access to shopping, dining, and grocery stores such as Metro, Food Basics, Beer Store, Winners, and Service Ontario. There are also stores in the mall, including Coles, Peoples Jewellery, Hallmark, and GNC.
- Within a few minutes’ drive, you can access IKEA, Wal-Mart, The Home Depot, Cineplex Theatres, and the Gardiner Expressway.
- This neighbourhood is surrounded by endless parks and green space for walking and biking trails, including Six Points Park, Greenfield Park, Cloverdale Park, Echo Valley Park, and Hampshire Heights Park, among others.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 8 JOPLING AVE S
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements