75 ONTARIO STREET
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
75 Ontario Street Condos is a new condo project by Lamb Development Corp and is currently in pre-construction. 75 Ontario Street architect is designed by architectsAlliance. The new project will be located at 75 Ontario Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Richmond Street East & Parliament Street.
75 Ontario Street Condos will be 34 storey tower with 251 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for 75 Ontario Street Condos is still unknown.
75 Ontario Street Condos will feature 4,133 sqft of retail space on the ground-level fronting onto Richmond and Ontario Street.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s!
75 ONTARIO STREET Details
Developer: Lamb Development Corp.
Address: 75 Ontario Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Richmond St E & Ontario St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Storeys / Suites: 34 Storeys / 251 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Boasting a PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100, 75 Ontario Street
Condos is an ideal location for those who rely on public
transportation! Conveniently located just a 5 minute walk from the King St Streetcar seamlessly connecting you to Dundas West Station and Broadview Station, 15 minute walk or 4 minute commute from both King & Queen Subway Stations and just a 7 minute commute from Union Station!
- You are also just 3 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- With a Walk Score of 98/100, future residents can easily accomplish their daily errands without the use of a car — NoFrills, Metro, Scotia Bank, Staples, LCBO, St Lawrence Market and a great assortment of other retailers and restaurants are all accessible in less than a 15 minute walk!
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- 5 minute walk from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 5 minute commute from Ryerson University, 8 minute commute from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- 4 minutes from the Toronto Eaton Centre
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 75 ONTARIO STREET
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements